- SHEFFIELD CLIMATE CHANGE PROTEST: brought city to a standstill as children lobby the government and people over the destruction of the climate,
- UNIVERSITY OF ZIMBABWE 2019 class of graduating medical students to boycott their graduation due to be capped by President Mnangagwa.
- Dr SOLWAYO NGWENYA tweets that Dr Peter Mugobeyi who was abducted almost a week ago has been found disoriented and trying to get lifts to Harare'
- MUGABE'S COUSIN IGNATIOUS CHOMBO'S HEALTH deteriorates and government denies him his passport to seek medical attention from abroad
- #Free Zimbabwe World Awareness Campaign Mnangagwa faces protests at the UN General Assembly in New York next week, from Zimbabweans based in the US
A 42 year old Binga man kept his HIV status a secret to his wife who later discovered after she stumbled upon his medication at their matrimonial home a few days after their wedding.
They only got married in June.
The man who was not identified by B-Metro had unprotected sex with the lover after telling her that contraceptives have a bad smell.
The woman aged 21 reported the matter to the police leading to her hubby’s arrest.
She tested HIV negative but the doctor did not rule out that she could have got the virus.
She was advised to test again after three months.
The husband was slapped with a five year jail term.