- INTERAFRICA BUS FROM BULAWAYO MUTARE; -An Interafrica bus from Bulawayo to Mutare was involved in a head on collision with a UD truck yesterday near Masvingo and six people were killed.
- 25 DEAD, 60 INJURED AFTER GUNMEN OPENED FIRE ON AN IRANIAN MILITARY PARADE- Gunmen have opened fire on an Iranian military parade in the south-western city of Ahvaz, killing at least 25 people, including civilians, and injuring 60, state media say
- MDC ALLIANCE LEADER NELSON CHAMISA has ordered Victoria Falls mayor Somvelo Dhlamini to step down.
- ZIMBABWE CIRCUS CONTINUES AS the Ambrose Mutinhiri-led National Patriotic Front has disbanded and its officials are rejoining Zanu-PF after realising that the events that led to the removal of the Robert Mugabe-led government in November last year were in the best interests of the country.
- VICE PRESIDENT RTD GEN CHIWENGA advised to sieze total Zimbabwe power at all costs amid reported growing suspicion by his personal military advisor and confidant, exiled and fallen Ethiopian autarch, Mengistu Haile Mariam,
The decision was condemned by health groups, human rights groups and activists condemned the decision especially in light of European Union and United States sanctions against the dictator Robert Mugabe (93). Now that the World Health Organisation (WHO) has sat up at attention over the public rejection by the whole world of its poorly thought out decision, the world is on the verge of seeing this decision reversed. This will be a great victory for all activists, opposition, the suffering people of Zimbabwe and the whole world against Mugabe, Zim 1 family, Zanu pf stalwarts and securocrats oppression of millions of Zimbabwe, many now spread across the diaspora.
The World Health Organisation (WHO) obviously made the decision to appoint him in the hope that the controversial Pastor Mugadza’s prophecy of Mugabe ‘dying’ on the 17th of October 2017 would be fulfilled and the post would be left open for a more professional, acceptable and progressive appointment . The prophecy did not materialise, so the World Health Organisation (WHO) is now having to rethink its decision,…welcome to the real world! More news to follow,..By Sibusiso Ngwenya