- ZIMBABWE WOMEN-WAKE UP!-photos here depict reality in Zimbabwe's society.
- PROMINENT Bulawayo cultural activist, Peter Zwide Kalanga Khumalo, was unveiled as King Nyamande Lobengula II
- Morgan Tsvangirai’s mother caused a scene at Robert Mugabe Square in Harare yesterday when she refused to disembark from the hearse carrying her son’s body at a send-off ceremony for MDC-T party supporters.
- MDC-T leader Mr Morgan Tsvangirai’s widow, Ms Elizabeth Macheka, did not accompany her husband’s body to Buhera for burial as pressure mounted on her from the Tsvangirai family that she should not attend the funeral.
- 'FOWL PLAY-Why did the chicken cross the road?'-UK fast food giant KFC has been forced to close 600 of its 900 branches
The decision was condemned by health groups, human rights groups and activists condemned the decision especially in light of European Union and United States sanctions against the dictator Robert Mugabe (93). Now that the World Health Organisation (WHO) has sat up at attention over the public rejection by the whole world of its poorly thought out decision, the world is on the verge of seeing this decision reversed. This will be a great victory for all activists, opposition, the suffering people of Zimbabwe and the whole world against Mugabe, Zim 1 family, Zanu pf stalwarts and securocrats oppression of millions of Zimbabwe, many now spread across the diaspora.
The World Health Organisation (WHO) obviously made the decision to appoint him in the hope that the controversial Pastor Mugadza’s prophecy of Mugabe ‘dying’ on the 17th of October 2017 would be fulfilled and the post would be left open for a more professional, acceptable and progressive appointment . The prophecy did not materialise, so the World Health Organisation (WHO) is now having to rethink its decision,…welcome to the real world! More news to follow,..By Sibusiso Ngwenya