- 'MDC protests are, a desperate,clueless, terrorist, now G40-Zanu-PF led MDC Chamisa group to take over power, unconstitutionally' Obert Gutu:
- JONATHAN MOYO CALLS ON UN to invade Zimbabwe on grounds of Responsibility to Protect doctrine popularly known as R2P
- Bulawayo business community file urgent High court application to ban the Bulawayo, Monday planned MDC protest
- ' Ntabazinduna Chief Ndiweni was jailed for 18 months as a political sham trial influenced by Zanu-PF and Obert Mpofu.' Coltart
- BREAKING NEWS: MDC National Chairperson Tabitha has been arrested, in Bulawayo shortly after Chief Ndiweni was jailed for 18 months.
WRECKAGE OF ARGENTINIAN NAVY SUBMARINE THE ‘ARA San Juan’ which disappeared a year ago in 2017 with 44 crew on board, has been found, over 800 metres deep, off the Valdes Peninsula in Argentine Patagonia,by a remote-operated submersible from a USA ship Ocean Infinity searching for it. The discovery was made a year and a day later after the submarine’s disappearance. Families want acountability on what happened, why water went into the submarine, what sparked the fire on board and what the true mission was. Submarines are generally designed to be hard to detect which is why the search took so long. More news to follow. photo-Daily sun By Sibusiso Ngwenya