- BULAWAYO to end refuse collection from Mahatshula, Woodville, Killarney, Emhlangeni and parts of the CBD due to fuel shortages
- DUMISO DABENGWA'S MOTHER was shot dead in cold blood Rhodesian Special Branch forces in 1978 in Gwatemba
- Parirenyatwa Group of Hospitals gives an update on explosion at Parirenyatwa hospital
- EX- (Zinara) boss Chitukutuku's US$20m assets frozen as he is given a 30-day ultimatum to account for everything by High Court judge Justice Erica Ndewere
- Tearful Britains 2nd female PM, Theresa May will resign as Prime Minister and Conservative Party leader on 7 June 2019.
WRECKAGE OF ARGENTINIAN NAVY SUBMARINE THE ‘ARA San Juan’ which disappeared a year ago in 2017 with 44 crew on board, has been found, over 800 metres deep, off the Valdes Peninsula in Argentine Patagonia,by a remote-operated submersible from a USA ship Ocean Infinity searching for it. The discovery was made a year and a day later after the submarine’s disappearance. Families want acountability on what happened, why water went into the submarine, what sparked the fire on board and what the true mission was. Submarines are generally designed to be hard to detect which is why the search took so long. More news to follow. photo-Daily sun By Sibusiso Ngwenya