- Doctors now in 2nd month of a strike, and Zimbabwe teachers will only work 2 days a week and no longer abide by the formal dress code
- Zimbabwe Gender Commission (ZGC) says tertiary institutions must introduce uniforms for female students, ostensibly to avoid sexual abuse.
- FORMER FINANCE MINISTER ,MDC Alliance VP Tendai Biti says Zimbabwe will collapse in six months owing to the run away inflation .
- A CHIMANIMANI woman Sibongile Mlambo like Grace Mugabe, locked up boyfriend Robert Manzou's body (40)for two days as she left for another binge.
- CHAMISA KHUPHE FIGHT in new twist in the battle for control of the MDC opposition party
WRECKAGE OF ARGENTINIAN NAVY SUBMARINE THE ‘ARA San Juan’ which disappeared a year ago in 2017 with 44 crew on board, has been found, over 800 metres deep, off the Valdes Peninsula in Argentine Patagonia,by a remote-operated submersible from a USA ship Ocean Infinity searching for it. The discovery was made a year and a day later after the submarine’s disappearance. Families want acountability on what happened, why water went into the submarine, what sparked the fire on board and what the true mission was. Submarines are generally designed to be hard to detect which is why the search took so long. More news to follow. photo-Daily sun By Sibusiso Ngwenya