- BULAWAYO MAYOR MGUNI says he wasn't on leave last week when town clerk Dube was suspended by his deputy, Tinashe Kambarami.
- 'ZIMBABWE HUMAN RIGHTS ORGANISATION (ZHRO) responds to VOA News questions, after false allegations and libellous statements from habitual liar Nick Mangwana'
- FAR RIGHT GROUP BRITAIN FIRST an anti immigration group has been fined £44,200 by the election watchdog for failing to follow “basic” financial laws.
- "Met Uebert Angel, a televangelist and businessman, who is founder of Spirit Embassy in the UK and Bro" President Yoweri Kaguta Museveni on Twitter.
- MDC LEADER NELSON CHAMISA wants to force Mnangagwa to the negotiating table and to lead Zimbabwe's transition to a 'new dispensation'.
YOGA-‘RELIGION, SCIENCE, PHILOSOPHY, SPIRITUAL AND PHYSICAL PRACTICE, to be incorporated in Zimbabwe Christian schools curriculum?’.Hindus have welcomed reports of Zimbabwe thinking about introducing yoga in schools.
ZIMBABWE A NATION LEADING IN RELIGIOUS PROSTITUTION recently went through a torrid time with the then Zimbabwe Minister Primary and Secondary Schools Education Minister Lazarus Dokora facing a huge public back lash including pupils, parents, churches, businesses, other religions, and other interest groups in the education sector for ‘Introducing’ Islam in schools.
Lazarus Dokora stated that he had deliberately introduced Islam in the new Zimbabwe education curriculum in 2017 because “it had always been in the content” since 1980.
Now in 2019, we are told online that, Hindu statesman Rajan Zed, in a statement in Nevada (USA) yesterday; urged Zimbabwe President Emmerson Dambudzo Mnangagwa; Minister of Primary & Secondary Education Professor P.V. Mavima; and Minister of Youth, Sports, Arts, Recreation Kirsty Coventry; to urgently work towards formally introducing yoga as a part of curriculum in all the public schools of the country, thus incorporating highly beneficial yoga in the lives of Zimbabwe students.
www.newzimbabwevision.com says, let religion be a choice but not forced upon people , through indoctrination of pupils. More news to follow.DISCUSS! Sibusiso Ngwenyasee more at http://newzimbabwevision.com/yoga-religion-science-philosophy-spiritual-and-physical-practice-to-be-incorporated-in-zimbabwe-christian-schools-curriculum/INFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to email@example.com ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows1)Zimbabwe News 4 us Zimbabweans 206,362Members2)ZIMBABWE NEWS, BUILDING A PROSPEROUS POST 2018 VISION 32,224 Members3) New Zimbabwe Vision group 18,708 members4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 22,802 likes22,796 followers.
https://www.facebook.com/sibusiso.ngwenya.967 Followed by 12,360 people.
photo-Controversial former Zimbabwe Education Minister Lazarus Dokora