- BULAWAYO MATERDEI HOSPITAL will charge US$ 60 for casualty, US$3000 for a general ward and US$5000 for ICU for Coronavirus.
- WHICH PARTY deserves such a party card for its brainwashed supporters...yep, I thought so,..shhhh!
- 400 ELEPHANTS FOUND DEAD, 800 TUSKS LYING UNGUARDED AND POACHING FEARS, after Hundreds of elephants have mysteriously died over the past two months in Botswana, from a possible disease or toxin in the area in the Okavango Delta by conservationists, with fears more could die from a possible disease or toxin in the area. Botswana has the largest population of elephants in Africa, around one-third of all elephants on the continent.
- OPPOSITION NELSON CHAMISA MDC ALLIANCE 'S Mberengwa North constituency co-ordinating committee secretary, Trinos Chinyoka (46), who had been missing for three days, died on Saturday after falling into an uncovered disused gold mine shaft at night at Chabudapasi Gold Mine near Yorkes business centre but was only found after searching for three days.
- AFRICA, DOES IT THE NATIVE WAY AS VILLAGERS invigilate O and A level exams in Karoi, Zvishavane, Mberengwa, Mutare, Uzumba, Maramba and Pfungwe,
YOGA-‘RELIGION, SCIENCE, PHILOSOPHY, SPIRITUAL AND PHYSICAL PRACTICE, to be incorporated in Zimbabwe Christian schools curriculum?’.Hindus have welcomed reports of Zimbabwe thinking about introducing yoga in schools.
ZIMBABWE A NATION LEADING IN RELIGIOUS PROSTITUTION recently went through a torrid time with the then Zimbabwe Minister Primary and Secondary Schools Education Minister Lazarus Dokora facing a huge public back lash including pupils, parents, churches, businesses, other religions, and other interest groups in the education sector for ‘Introducing’ Islam in schools.
Lazarus Dokora stated that he had deliberately introduced Islam in the new Zimbabwe education curriculum in 2017 because “it had always been in the content” since 1980.
Now in 2019, we are told online that, Hindu statesman Rajan Zed, in a statement in Nevada (USA) yesterday; urged Zimbabwe President Emmerson Dambudzo Mnangagwa; Minister of Primary & Secondary Education Professor P.V. Mavima; and Minister of Youth, Sports, Arts, Recreation Kirsty Coventry; to urgently work towards formally introducing yoga as a part of curriculum in all the public schools of the country, thus incorporating highly beneficial yoga in the lives of Zimbabwe students.
www.newzimbabwevision.com says, let religion be a choice but not forced upon people , through indoctrination of pupils. More news to follow.DISCUSS! Sibusiso Ngwenyasee more at http://newzimbabwevision.com/yoga-religion-science-philosophy-spiritual-and-physical-practice-to-be-incorporated-in-zimbabwe-christian-schools-curriculum/INFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to firstname.lastname@example.org ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows1)Zimbabwe News 4 us Zimbabweans 206,362Members2)ZIMBABWE NEWS, BUILDING A PROSPEROUS POST 2018 VISION 32,224 Members3) New Zimbabwe Vision group 18,708 members4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 22,802 likes22,796 followers.
https://www.facebook.com/sibusiso.ngwenya.967 Followed by 12,360 people.
photo-Controversial former Zimbabwe Education Minister Lazarus Dokora