- NATIONAL CHAIRMAN: MORGAN KOMICHI announces removal of Chamisa as President and that all suspensions and dismissals of any party member by the current leadership between February 2018 and today are null and void.
- POLICE BESEIGED MDC HQ in Harare and barred officials from accessing the offices pending a Supreme court judgment to determine the rightful President of the party.
- BREAKING NEWS: SUPREME COURT RULES MDC Chamisa is not the legitimate President of the party and that Thokozani Khupe is the party's interim president
- Long-serving Zimpapers Masvingo Correspondent Walter Mswazie ,45 died from kidney failure at Makurira Memorial Clinic today.
- TENS OF THOUSANDS OF BRITONS stranded abroad by the coronavirus will be flown home under a new arrangement between the government and airlines.
YOGA-‘RELIGION, SCIENCE, PHILOSOPHY, SPIRITUAL AND PHYSICAL PRACTICE, to be incorporated in Zimbabwe Christian schools curriculum?’.Hindus have welcomed reports of Zimbabwe thinking about introducing yoga in schools.
ZIMBABWE A NATION LEADING IN RELIGIOUS PROSTITUTION recently went through a torrid time with the then Zimbabwe Minister Primary and Secondary Schools Education Minister Lazarus Dokora facing a huge public back lash including pupils, parents, churches, businesses, other religions, and other interest groups in the education sector for ‘Introducing’ Islam in schools.
Lazarus Dokora stated that he had deliberately introduced Islam in the new Zimbabwe education curriculum in 2017 because “it had always been in the content” since 1980.
Now in 2019, we are told online that, Hindu statesman Rajan Zed, in a statement in Nevada (USA) yesterday; urged Zimbabwe President Emmerson Dambudzo Mnangagwa; Minister of Primary & Secondary Education Professor P.V. Mavima; and Minister of Youth, Sports, Arts, Recreation Kirsty Coventry; to urgently work towards formally introducing yoga as a part of curriculum in all the public schools of the country, thus incorporating highly beneficial yoga in the lives of Zimbabwe students.
www.newzimbabwevision.com says, let religion be a choice but not forced upon people , through indoctrination of pupils. More news to follow.DISCUSS! Sibusiso Ngwenyasee more at http://newzimbabwevision.com/yoga-religion-science-philosophy-spiritual-and-physical-practice-to-be-incorporated-in-zimbabwe-christian-schools-curriculum/INFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to email@example.com ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows1)Zimbabwe News 4 us Zimbabweans 206,362Members2)ZIMBABWE NEWS, BUILDING A PROSPEROUS POST 2018 VISION 32,224 Members3) New Zimbabwe Vision group 18,708 members4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 22,802 likes22,796 followers.
https://www.facebook.com/sibusiso.ngwenya.967 Followed by 12,360 people.
photo-Controversial former Zimbabwe Education Minister Lazarus Dokora