- Starving Beitbridge doctor, begs for food.
- FULL TEXT: 'I AM SORRY FOR WORKING with ZANU PF' former Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development, Gandawa apologises I
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
ZIMBABWE ANTI CORRUPTION COMMITTEE (ZACC) chairman ‘Goodson Nguni’ has said he is not chasing any political agenda by pushing for Professor Jonathan Moyo’s arrest over zimdef funds corruption but simply doing his job.
He went on to deny that he is a convicted fraudster, and challenged those claiming so, to provide proof. Nguni admitted that he was previously Zanu Pf but because he could not take up the post of commission chair according to Zimbabwe’s constitution, he claims he is no longer a member of Zanu pf…..more news to follow!. By Sibusiso Ngwenya.