- MDC Alliance dismantling patriarchy towards a people’s movement, and promoting an inclusive people's movement that honours and respects women
- CYCLONE IDAI 300 bodies floating in water, 217 Missing, 102 Injured , 42 Marooned
- 'SEVERAL PEOPLE INJURED AFTER TRAM SHOOTING, one dead' in Dutch city of Utrecht
- Three suspected copper cable thieves were electrocuted today at Chestgate shopping centre in Chegutu -two dead
- 'BOEING SUCKED INTO controversial 'Simbabwe Airways' saga in which Simba Chikore (alias Mutsahuni), prejudiced the country of huge amounts of money between 2017 and 2018'.
Speaking to Zambian state radio President Lungu said the Zambia army is renowned in Africa and beyond to have very disciplined officers and hence he expects the new army commander to continue maintaining that discipline.
Mihova was appointed head of the army in 2011 by the late President Michael Sata.
His deputy, Major-General Jackson Miti was only recently appointed to the second most powerful position in the army.
President Lungu has been accused of cracking down on dissent since winning a contested election in 2016. Source – News24/Lusaka Times