- ISRAELI PM BENJAMIN NETANYAHU CHARGED with fraud, breach of trust ,corruption and bribery
- High Court Judge allows Mugabe's cousin, Ignatius Chombo's passport, to be released to him
- FORMER SOUTH AFRICA STATE SECURITY MINISTER Bongani Bongo was arrested on Thursday on charges of corruption.
- LIST OF RENAMED BULAWAYO AND HARARE roads after Emmerson Mnangagwa, John Landa Nkomo, Queen Lozikeyi and South Africa's Oliver Tambo.
- BULAWAYO DOMINICAN CONVENT HIGH SCHOOL shocking 2020 fees.
ZAMBIA’s High Commissioner to South Africa Designate Emmanuel Mwamba hopes some Zambians will be convicted for the murder of Jonathan Moyo’s daughter Zanele and has indicated that one Zambian is detained in South Africa, the Zambian Watchdog reported.
Just two days ago, Mwamba issued another statement saying one of the Zambians linked to the death of a student in Cape Town, Stephen Chitobolo has finally reported himself to police.
Zambia’s High Commissioner to South Africa Emmanuel Mwamba said in a statement issued by his press secretary Nicky Shabolyo in Johannesburg on Monday that Chitobolo voluntarily surrendered to law enforcement officers last week.
Mwamba said Mr Chitobolo reported himself at Rondbotsch Police Station in Cape Town on Thursday.
Meanwhile, Zimbabwe has set up a crack team of detectives to open fresh investigations into the death of Higher Education minister Jonathan Moyo’s daughter, Zanele.
On Tuesday night, Zimbabwe’s Vice-President Phelekezela Mphoko called on a three-member team of detectives from Zimbabwe’s Criminal Investigations Department (CID) homicide squad to intensify their investigations.
The team, led by Chief Superintendent Nyaradzai Majachani, head of the CID homicide division, and Superintendent Tachiona, is said to have requested a second postmortem, which was done last Thursday.
Source: zambian watchdog