- ZANU PF UK , GEARS UP FOR VISION 2030 diaspora promotion,..NONSENSE.. they havent even delivered the vision 2020 scam by Mugabe Zanu pf.
- LAXITY and corruption in Zimbabwe's criminal justice system allows scores of convicted people to walk scot-free despite having lost their appeals at the High Court.
- A 'Westgate, Harare man' , who lived in wooden, tin-roofed cabin and slept on a makeshift bed of metal sheet is jailed 16 years for raping a ZBC’s National FM radio show date.
- ZNA CAPTAIN SHELTON MAREWA remanded in custody at Concession District Hospital for armed robbery at Ocelia mine in Concession
- 'SALARY increases won't solve the current crisis except only serve to raise Zimbabwe's prices and inflation'-MDC treasurer-genl David Coltart.
Vice President Retired General Constantino Chiwenga has maintained that President Emmerson Mnangagwa is the ruling Zanu-PF party’s sole presidential candidate for the 2023 elections, saying there is no vacancy for the post.
Speaking in Esigodini, Matabeleland South province at the party’s annual national people’s conference today, the Vice President and Second Secretary of the party urged the party to be wary of those trying to fan unnecessary divisions within the top leadership through making reckless utterances.
“We have often heard abrasive and discordant voices striving to know better than the collective will and wisdom of the party, voices which shun party platforms for fora outside and against the party. After your clear address today President, restless tongues must go quite,” he said.
“I want it heard now and far that from now until 2023 when next elections fall due, you are our one and only presidential candidate. As Zanu-PF, we believe in Mnangagwa’s capabilities to propel the country to an upper middle income economy,” added Vice President Chiwenga.
The Vice President also pledged the party and government’s commitment to ensuring that the national economic agenda that has been set by the president is realised.
Meanwhile various party wings, affiliate organisations as well as friends such as China and Palestine delivered solidarity messages at the conference. Source – zbc