- A SENIOR Zimbabwe Revenue Authority (Zimra) Bulawayo, manager died on Sunday after being diagnosed with Coronavirus.
- MDC ALLIANCE LEADER, NELSON CHAMISA IN media backlash after addressing his inaugural e-rally using Shona language and failing to be inclusive. on Sunday.
- A POLICE OFFICER , Constable Cosmas Kwangwari, based at Chivhu Police Station died on the spot on Friday after he was run over by a haulage truck which had six passengers on board and was evading a roadblock at the 136-kilometre peg along the Harare-Masvingo Highway.ble
- NELSON CHAMISA THE MDC ALLIANCE PRESIDENT, has promised to block Zimbabwe's 2023 national elections if necessary political and electoral reforms are not implemented.
- VICE PRESIDENT MOHADI SAYS, 'We got our independence from Britain, but the white man never gave us Black Natives, knowledge on how to run our economy,'... Interesting!
THE Zanu-PF activist arrested Saturday for axing his two colleagues to death has apparently killed himself.
Mupambwa last week reportedly axed his two colleagues over political positions in the ruling party is no more.
Mupambwa was set to appear in court tomorrow charged with murder but impeccable sources told NewsDay that he apparently “killed himself” while in police holding cells.
The Chitungwiza based ruling party activist reportedly axed two colleagues in a violent fit of rage following the district restructuring exercise last week.
Police spokesperson Charity Charamba confirmed the incident and said that investigations are still underway. source-byo24.