- CONSTITUTIONAL COURT STRIPS PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA OF POWERS to appoint and remove the Vice Presidents after it delivered a landmark ruling wherein it declared as unconstitutional the legality of the Constitution of Zimbabwe Amendment (No.1) Act
- CORONAVIRUS: Chinhoyi Provincial Hospital nurses recently fled after 2 suspected Covid-19 cases in fear of infection due to lack of protective clothing.
- 'CORONAVIRUS UK: UK COULD BE COMPENSATED AS MUCH AS £351billion by China after more than one million people globally, has cost the G7 group of nations including the UK, US and Japan a huge £3.2 trillion'
- 46 AFRICAN STATES HAVE REPORTED 9 198 positive cases and 414 deaths, besides SA and Egypt all reported over 100 cases
- EBOLA , (BSE)/mad cow disease, now Corona Virus from Covid affecting the whole globe-source meat..hmn-
THE Zanu-PF activist arrested Saturday for axing his two colleagues to death has apparently killed himself.
Mupambwa last week reportedly axed his two colleagues over political positions in the ruling party is no more.
Mupambwa was set to appear in court tomorrow charged with murder but impeccable sources told NewsDay that he apparently “killed himself” while in police holding cells.
The Chitungwiza based ruling party activist reportedly axed two colleagues in a violent fit of rage following the district restructuring exercise last week.
Police spokesperson Charity Charamba confirmed the incident and said that investigations are still underway. source-byo24.