- COMMAND HEALTH:President Mnangagwa has appointed RTD Gen VP Chiwenga as Minister of Health and Childcare with immediate effect.
- 'OFFENCE-DRIVING WHILE BLACK'- UK COPS STOP BLACK PLAYER for driving posh car
- ZANU PF Secretary for Administration Obert Mpofu who had said, "Hashtags come and go, but ZANU PF (@ZANUPF_Official) endures beyond the trending. Actually, we are the trend-setter. Above all, #ZimbabweanLivesMatter in the heart of ZANU PF's existence. This will remain beyond the trending."
- BEITBRIDGE Border Post closed yesterday after 5 Zimbabwe Revenue Authority (Zimra) employees, tested positive for COVID-19
- MNANGAGWA'S NEPHEW, ZANU PF Harare South MP Tongai Mnangagwa tests Covid-19 positive
Zanu PF Bulawayo is yet to formalize its suspensions by submitting a report to the National Disciplinary Committee on the 19 members including Senator Angeline Masuku it suspended about two weeks ago for attending a meeting of ex-combatants that was held in Bulawayo last month.
The meeting was addressed by the Zimbabwe National Liberation War Veterans Association chairman, Christopher Mutsvangwa and expelled Zanu-PF member, Jabulani Sibanda.
The Zanu-PF Bulawayo provincial chairman, Dennis Ndlovu, said they were working on forwarding the report.
In suspending the 19, the Zanu-PF provincial executive was irked by the fact that the members attended the meeting which they deemed an “illegal meeting addressed by someone expelled from the party.”
They also said they were recommending the suspension of Masuku saying although she was a National Consultative Assembly member she still comes from Bulawayo.
Former Matabeleland South Governor and Zanu-PF National Consultative Assembly member, Masuku was suspended alongside four other party NCA members, Cdes Molly Mpofu, Fidelia Maphosa, Oppah Ncube and Eliphas Tshuma.
Other suspended provincial members include; Christopher Sibanda (Provincial Secretary for Information), Charles Ndlovu (Secretary for Environment and Tourism), Mlungisi Moyo (Secretary for Indigenisation), Rejoice Sibanda (Deputy Provincial Chairperson of Women’s League), Rose Kandiero (Secretary for Gender), Kevin Mudzidziwa (Secretary for Economic Affairs) and Miriam Moyo (Secretary for Legal Affairs).
Also suspended were: Siwinile Ncube (Secretary for Education), Garikai Zonde (Deputy Secretary for Economic Affairs in the Youth League), Victor Mpofu (Secretary for Transport), Caleb Sengu (Deputy Secretary for Education) as well as Cdes Douglas Gangaidzwa, Shorai Sende and Blackwell Bulukutu.
Source: Sunday News