- 'IF ZIMBABWE'S OPPOSITION FEEL ELECTORAL PROCESSES ARE BEING VIOLATED, THEY SHOULD SEEK LEGAL JUSTICE, NOT MAKE UNREASONABLE DEMANDS'- chairperson of The Elders, Kofi Annan
- SHOCKING: CHAMISA SITS IDLY, AS HIS SECURITY ASSAULT AN MDC ALLIANCE CANDIDATE (76) SPRAY CHEMICAL INTO HIS EYES, THROW AWAY HIS KEYS AND LEAVE HIM HELPLESSLY WRITHING IN PAIN ALONE IN THE BUSH:
- FORMER ENERGY MINISTER, SAMUEL UNDENGE has been jailed four years’ imprisonment, for abuse of public office.
- ZIMBABWE'S 31 JULY 2018 ELECTIONS -LAND IS AT STAKE 'Don't lose sleep over demos... opposition is making unnecessary noise', says Zim president at a'whites only' rally at Borrowdale race course in Harare.
- ZIMBABWEAN TWINS, JAILED 14 AND 15 YEARS FOR RAPING AND SEXUALLY ASSAULTING an 11-year-old girl over a period of several months in UK
The Zanu pf chief whip has been mandated by Zanu pf to proceed with impeachment proceedings against despot President Robert Gabriel Mugabe, after he resisted calls to step down by the set deadline of midday on Monday 20 November 2017.
The 93 year old Robert Mugabe has been formally advised of his dismissal from his post of Zanu pf leader by the party’s Central Committee yesterday.
Impeachment will commence on Tuesday, and the 93-year-old Robert Mugabe could be gone by Wednesda 22 November 2017.
The main charge laid against Mugabe is that of “allowing his wife First lady Grace Mugabe to usurp government powers” followed bgy the fact that Mugabe is too old and cannot even walk unaided.
The ruling party ZANU-PF will need the backing of the MDC opposition to meet the quorum requirement votes in parliament therefore it will have to be a team effort by the ruling and opposition party members. Mugabe must go! By Sibusiso Ngwenya