- A 19-YEAR-OLD BULAWAYO DOMESTIC WORKER FOUGHT OFF two knife-wielding men and sent them fleeing after they broke into a house and tried to rape her and her employer's daughters aged seven and 14 years,
- MDC-T National Council, the Supreme-decision-making body in between Congresses met today deliberated on key issues affecting the partyand fired the MDC T Vice President Thokozani Khuphe
- MUGABE:-BLAME NDEBELES, ZAPU AND ZIPRA FOR GUKURAHUNDI
- The Progressive Teachers Union of Zimbabwe (PTUZ) Secretary - General Mr Raymond Majongwe has threatened to take the government to court for failing to address hunger and schooling equipment for school children after 38 years of independence.
- MDC-T NATIONAL CHAIRMAN LOVEMORE MOYO, YESTERDAY QUIT BOTH HIS POSITION AND MDC T PARTY citing, among other issues, what he called the unconstitutional power grab by leader Mr Nelson Chamisa.
The Zanu pf chief whip has been mandated by Zanu pf to proceed with impeachment proceedings against despot President Robert Gabriel Mugabe, after he resisted calls to step down by the set deadline of midday on Monday 20 November 2017.
The 93 year old Robert Mugabe has been formally advised of his dismissal from his post of Zanu pf leader by the party’s Central Committee yesterday.
Impeachment will commence on Tuesday, and the 93-year-old Robert Mugabe could be gone by Wednesda 22 November 2017.
The main charge laid against Mugabe is that of “allowing his wife First lady Grace Mugabe to usurp government powers” followed bgy the fact that Mugabe is too old and cannot even walk unaided.
The ruling party ZANU-PF will need the backing of the MDC opposition to meet the quorum requirement votes in parliament therefore it will have to be a team effort by the ruling and opposition party members. Mugabe must go! By Sibusiso Ngwenya