- POLICE STILL SEARCHING FOR NJUBE High School science teacher Brian Mutsiba who allegedly incited 153 pupils pupils to demonstrate in Njube suburb and protest against teachers abandonment of lessons due to poor salaries and increase in fees last Monday, is still on the run.
- OVER 1 800 machete wielding Zimbabwean thugs arrested in January 2020 as police clamp down on criminals wreaking havoc in mining areas, Home Affairs and Cultural Heritage Minister Kazembe Kazembe said yesterday.
- NO PERMANANT FRIENDS IN ZANU PF, AS President Emmerson Mnangagwa targets farms belonging to former Foreign Affairs minister Walter Mzembi, Mandi Chimene and other top allies of the late Mugabe to swat the Zanu pf G40 faction.
- TEN MACHETE-WIELDING ZIMBABWEANS attacked Colleen Bawn mine workers, killing one before disappearing with about 180 bags of gold ore
- TWO people died on the spot one injured after a Honda Fit car came off the road and hit them in Cowdray Park, Bulawayo yesterday.
In a Twitter exchange that started when Prof Moyo posted a video that he presented at a Zanu-PF politburo meeting when Robert Mugabe was still President.
The video presentation accused President Emmerson Mnangagwa who was one of Mugabe’s deputies then, of a number of crimes including corruption, murder and forcing Godfrey Majonga who died recently to jump from a high rise building in Harare in 1987.
Matutu initially asked Prof Moyo why he was fighting to which he responded by attaching a pinned Tweet where the former Minister details how during the coup that removed Mugabe, armed soldiers had raided his home.
The Zanu-PF youth leader responded saying, “It’s time for you to realise that you are losing relevance day by day because you are fighting a personal fight, it Is all about time before you become useless and a permanent fugitive.”
Matutu went on to say Mugabe had become a liability hence his ejection from power.
“Mugabe was a liability to our country and a stumbling block to the economic development of Zimbabwe,” he said.Source – Byo24
INFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to email@example.com ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows
1) Zimbabwe Global News 222,700 members2) Democratic Prosperous Future 32,323 Members3) Climate, Green Energy, Pollution 18,668 members4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 23,212 likes23,215 followers.Manages NewzimbabwevisionFollowed by 12,438