- TWO Zimbabwe Honda Fit pirate taxi drivers regularly offered lifts then robbed Bulawayo passengers of money, bank cards and phones at gunpoint.
- THREE armed Zimbabweans steal US$180 000 from Mr Farai Vengesai (27) , a Nketa 6, Bulawayo man,visiting relatives in Killarney suburb.
- FALSE MEDIA ALERT, brings hundreds Zimbabwe students to Zanu PF HQ, then sealed off as military conducted a bomb sweep
- DETHRONED Ntabazinduna Chief Ndiweni, has left the country for the United Kingdom for a cataract operation, after eye surgery in Bulawayo
- 'Zanu PF Gokwe MP Chanda (41) and Ward 13 Councillor Chirongoma (34) arrested for extortion and stealing food aid'.
In a showcase of power, akin to the ruthless purge by Mugabe across Zanu PF in which Mugabe fired the former Zimbabwean Vice President, Joice Mujuru and numerous Zanu PF stalwarts such as Didymus Mutasa, Rugare Gumbo, etc, Mugabe has , again typically flexed his muscle by firing 9 Zanu PF members yesterday. Of the 9, four of them were top four executives of the Zimbabwe National Liberation War veterans Association (ZNLWVA).
The four are Victor Matemadanda, Douglas Mahiya, Francis Nhando, and Headman Moyo. Engineer Munacho Mutezo, the Chimanimani legislator was also fired from Zanu PF. By Sibusiso Ngwenya