- AVERAGE 65 % of Bulawayo patients suffer mental disorder, mostly drug addiction related, among other issues, cited as a major causes.
- PINT OF BEER GOES UP from $8 to $12, while a 750ml bottle has gone up from $12 to $20
- 'NKAYI MAN (20) arrested for raping a woman (80) after hitting her with an iron bar'.
- Registrar General Committee to vet people who deserve passports, an illegal and a violation of the Zimbabwe constitution
- MATEBELELAND, vow to shut down Nursing schools over tribal recruitment exercise in place of locals, no lessons until locals are recruited.
In a showcase of power, akin to the ruthless purge by Mugabe across Zanu PF in which Mugabe fired the former Zimbabwean Vice President, Joice Mujuru and numerous Zanu PF stalwarts such as Didymus Mutasa, Rugare Gumbo, etc, Mugabe has , again typically flexed his muscle by firing 9 Zanu PF members yesterday. Of the 9, four of them were top four executives of the Zimbabwe National Liberation War veterans Association (ZNLWVA).
The four are Victor Matemadanda, Douglas Mahiya, Francis Nhando, and Headman Moyo. Engineer Munacho Mutezo, the Chimanimani legislator was also fired from Zanu PF. By Sibusiso Ngwenya