- A Guruve bound kombi with binding brakes went up in flames at Tsatse bridge near Concession on Saturday.
- ACCIDENT: A Kombi was swept away by flooded river in Mbire Mashonaland Central Province while driving across the flooded Karai river this morning
- BUS PASSENGER -71 , DIED AFTER BANGING HER HEAD when driver slammed brakes to avoid an accident in St Helens, Merseyside, at lunchtime on Saturday.
- Chief Ndiweni forgives his cousin Nkala over Gukurahundi genocide, not tribal but a gvt operation including both Ndebeles and Shonas.
- ZIM 2020 economic recovery,- eat vegetables not meat, now Zimtrade wants to export macimbi (mopane worms), to Europe-Africulture?..hmn!
Zanu PF people never seem to learn the first law of survival in the despot led party, which is simply that you never cross Grace Mugabe’s path if you want to last long in the regime. The acting provincial chairman for Mashonaland West, Ziyambi Ziyambi has learnt this the hard way as he was reportedly booted on charges of ‘dishonesty and failure to discharge his duties as prescribed in his job description.
News received shows that a vote of no confidence against the acting provincial chairman for Mashonaland West was passed by a total of 27 out of the possible 50 provincial executive members.
To put everything into perspective, Ziyambi Ziyambi, also said to Robert Mugabe’s cousin, reportedly received a dressing down from Grace Mugabe after allegedly trying to block her from presiding over the launch of a Kadoma housing scheme a couple of weeks ago he province.
Grace Mugabe was reportedly livid and acknowleged to him that she was aware Ziyambi Ziyambiis family, though, of course that made no difference as she still went on to give him a serious tongue lashing over his conduct which include accusations of dishonesty, disloyalty and failing to revamp structures in all the districts in preparation for provincial elections after the provincial structures collapsed when several Zanu PF officials linked to the dismissed, former Vice-President Joice Mujuru were ruthlessly purged following the Zanu PF annual December congress of 2014.
Ziyambi Ziyambi’s downfall seems to stem from the accusation of dishonesty by misrepresenting facts to First Lady, also Zanu-PF Women League boss Grace Mugabe about the situation on the ground in the Mashonaland West province.
The old adage ‘What goes around , comes around, comes to mind when the discerning mind, interestingly realises that Ziyambi Ziyambi, was the architect of the former provincial chairperson Temba Mliswa’s removal from his post, arguably a similar scenario to what has now befallen him. For now the people of Zimbabwe can only sit back and watch the free Zanu PF circus show as Zanu PF destroy themselves. By Sibusiso Ngwenya.