- EUROPEAN UNION (EU) is against Zimbabwe's own patriotic Act.
- FEMALE Harare airport security scan operator stole US$2million but was sold out by a disgruntled boyfriend
- Zanu-PF conditions for talks with opposition CCC leader Chamisa
- US$1:ZW$400, with highest inflation in Africa blames Russia, Ukraine crisis for economic shocks in Zimbabwe
- Revealed: 'Neil Parish named as Tory MP suspended after being caught watching pornography in Parliament'
The Zanu PF Midlands provincial executive has passed a vote of no confidence in seven executive members from the main wing, the women’s league and youth league.The affected members include the provincial political commissar Makhosini Hlongwane, the secretary for administration Tapiwanashe Matangaidze and Lot Mpofu Chihwereva.
From the women’s league, a vote of no confidence has been passed in Tsitsi Zhou who is the secretary for indeginisation and Mercy Mashunye.
From the youth league Anastacia Ndhlovu and Tapiwa Njovana who is deputy secretary of health, have been axed.
The members are accused of misconduct, peddling falsehoods to the party’s leadership and dividing the province.
The votes of no confidence were announced by the provincial vice chairman Mckenzie Ncube at an extra-ordinary provincial coordinating committee meeting convened in preparation for the 21st February Movement celebrations to be held in Masvingo.
The party’s provincial spokesperson Cornelius Mupereri enunciated the allegations that led to the passing of the vote of no confidence against the seven provincial executive members.
proviProvincial youth chairman Edmore Samambwa reaffirmed the youth’s support for the country’s liberation war heroes.
John Holder has since been appointed the acting secretary for administration while Innocent Munazvi is the interim political commissar.
The province says they welcome the investigating team that has been set by the National Disciplinary Committee.
Meanwhile, the province has refused to accept the suspension of chairman Kizito Chivamba, arguing it was unprocedural. The province says Chivamba remains the Zanu PF Midlands province chairman.Source: zbc