- Starving Beitbridge doctor, begs for food.
- FULL TEXT: 'I AM SORRY FOR WORKING with ZANU PF' former Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development, Gandawa apologises I
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
‘Zanu pf monopolises power even when defeated in elections because its well set in guerilla mode’ -DISCUSS!
‘Calling for diasporans to come back and share in being assaulted by Mugabe’s Zanu pf and securocrats, shows how limited people’s views can be,
To the,Discerning eye newzimbabwevision, its easy to realise that Mugabe and key players such as Zanu pf stalwarts and securocrats spent a long time outside Zimbabwe spreading information about the liberation struggle, seeking financial, weapons, medical, material and welfare support for those on the ground. The same applies now and we as a people have a well educated, well travelled, settled, financially stable and liquid, and well informed diaspora gathering.
The diasporan force are well educated and the people of Zimbabwe must realise that, this powerful group worldwide, have greater access to forceful and effective international groups such as different country foreign ministries, EU, UN , US and former colonial master UK, amongst others. As we approach the 2018 ballot, Zimbabweans must ramp up pressure against the oppressive Zanu pf regime who continuously monopolise wealth and power by creating destabilisation in the system through various methods open to them.
We had the international world including Russia, China, Zambia, South Africa but the list is not exhaustive. We cannot, today sit back and wallow in misery and seek to all go back to chaos and hope by sharing beatings things will get better. Do something now from outside or inside, stand up and be counted, fight for the motherland in every way you can,..wake up Zimbabwe! DISCUSS! By Sibusiso Ngwenya