- Starving Beitbridge doctor, begs for food.
- FULL TEXT: 'I AM SORRY FOR WORKING with ZANU PF' former Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development, Gandawa apologises I
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
If Zimbabweans are still in doubt about the wide and never to be covered gap in income between the filthy rich Zanu pf and the suffering masses, then the sight of the US$210,000 Lamborghini Urus belonging to the Zanu PF Justice Mayor Wadyajena, which came from Europe and was delivered at Harare Robert Mugabe airport on a KLM cargo flight on Monday would have shown them we are not equal.
The expensive supercar was loaded onto a trailer at Robert Gabriel Mugabe International Airport and taken away to an unknown destination according to ZimLive , who indicated that MP Wadyajena, did not pay duty for the car after he negotiated for a ZIMRA rebate.
The powerful Lamborghini Urus can reach 100 kph in just 3.6 seconds and reach 200 kph in 12.8 seconds with a top speed of 305 kph,a 4.0-litre twin turbo V8 engine. The Urus is Lamborghini’s first SUV since the 1980s LM002.
Gokwe-Nembudziya Member of Parliament, Justice Mayor Wadyajena a close ally of Mnangagwa, earlier on in 2019 alerted Mnangagwa and foiled an attempt to impeach Mnangagwa by Zanu pf MPs in parliament
Zimbabweans are definetely living on a different planet to their representatives in parliament. I always say, Zimbabweans need to peacefully grind the nation to a halt by going out into the streets in protest against the failed economy under the militarised Mnangagwa Zanu pf regime. It is our right to stand up in absolute defiance to oppressive authority.
We need to fight for peace, equality, good governance and democracy, human rights, health care, education, water, electricity, housing, roads, transportand infrastructure development. The people of Zimbabwe do not know the power they have. We can make the nation ungovernable through uniting irrespective of race, tribe, colour, religion, gender, political orientation or creed, knowing we face a common enemy which is the oppressive , filthy rich militarised Mnangagwa Zanu pf regime run by cartels which are making the lives of the ordinary people a nightmare. Lets all brace for mass protests and shut down Zimbabwe as we have no excuse for waiting for 2023 while suffering even further, yet only to escort the black oppressors of blacks militarised Mnangagwa Zanu pf regime to yet another stolen general election in 2023,..wake up Zimbabwe. DISCUSS!
INFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to firstname.lastname@example.org ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows1)Zimbabwe News 4 us Zimbabweans 202,600Members2)ZIMBABWE NEWS, BUILDING A PROSPEROUS POST 2018 VISION 32,194 Members3) New Zimbabwe Vision group 18,683 members4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 22,798 likes22,795 followers.
https://www.facebook.com/sibusiso.ngwenya.967 Followed by 12,320 people