- AMERICA BURNS AS BLACKS FIGHT SYSTEMIC RACISM, see photos as protests spread across US over George Floyd death.
- ZANU PF WEALTH AND POWER MONOPOLY'-Mnangagwa's top bodyguard Valdano Brown, lands lucrative Covid-19 supply deals
- 14 MALAWIANS REPATRIATED BACK TO THEIR COUNTRY after staging a three-day hunger strike to protest their quarantine at Masvingo Teachers.
- ZIMBABWE'S DEFENCE AND WAR VETERANS AFFAIRS MINISTER OPPAH MUCHINGURI- who previously said "Coronavirus is the work of god punishing Western countries who imposed sanctions on us,", now says returnees and deportees from South Africa and Botswana have put Zimbabwe under tremendous pressure as PPEs and testing kits remain in short supply because of international competition
- A MBANJE user, Terence Joronga, stunned court, the dagga to protect himself against Covid-19 if added to food and drink.
ZANU PF MP Mayor Justice Wadyajena has condemned the press conference that was done by ZANU PF Youth League on Monday to name and shame alleged corrupt officials in the private and public sector.
Wadyajena said the conduct of the Youth League was taking the country back to the days of the former First Lady Grace Mugabe.
“We’ve backslid to the Grace era where G40 youths used extortion against citizens to avoid public lynching.” Wadyajena posted on Twitter. “A country can’t be dictated to by a bunch of youthiz at a presser. Do they even understand the consequences of alleging corruption by head of Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe?”
ZANU PF Deputy Secretary for Youth Affairs Lewis Matutu had fingered Henrieta Rushwaya, Obert Mpofu, John Panonetsa Mangudya, Jacob Mudenda among the list.Zanu PF won’t split says youth says those named in corruption are blood sucking ticks who are sucking @edmnangagwa dry so removing them from the party will not affect progress @bbmhlanga pic.twitter.com/fJHUTKngbn
— Heart and Soul TV Radio (@HStvZim) June 24, 2019
Mangudya laughed off the allegations as sheer nonsense.
“It’s nonsense, I don’t do that at the moment I am actually working for my country,” he was quoted saying.
Henrieta Rushwaya threatened to sue Matutu saying it is him who is corrupt “Matutu asked for Mining equipment from me on Friday and I told him to produce a mining certificate and if that makes me a Cartel leader, then so be it,” said Rushwaya. Source – Byo24
INFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to email@example.com ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows1)Zimbabwe News 4 us Zimbabweans 206,362Members2)ZIMBABWE NEWS, BUILDING A PROSPEROUS POST 2018 VISION 32,224 Members3) New Zimbabwe Vision group 18,708 members4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 22,802 likes22,796 followers.
https://www.facebook.com/sibusiso.ngwenya.967 Followed by 12,360 people.