- FULL ONSLAUGHT ATTACK ON THE ELECTORATE BY MNANGAGWA Zanu pf stalwarts and securocrats- wake up Zimbabwe!
- 'Mdc T Obert Gutu allegedly threatens to derail the much touted about MDC Alliance by contesting Biti's Harare East constituency'
- Police have blocked today's MDC Alliance rally in Harare's Glenview suburb meant to launch opposition leader Morgan Tsvangirai's campaign as leader of the MDC Alliance ahead of elections due in five months
- Zacc gives the National Prosecuting Authority (NPA)a docket alleging abuse of office and obstruction of the course of justice by ex VP Phelekezela Mphoko while he was still in government
- At least ten burnt to death in crash after kombi driver fell asleep at the wheel near the 25km peg along Mvurwi - Guruve highway this morning
In his closing the 17th Zanu pf Annual December Conference, Mnangagwa appointed a new politburo but delayed announcing the Zanu pf’s two new vice presidents saying he would do so in a few days.
Oppah Muchinguri Kashiri – National Chairperson, a position vacant since the party’s 2014 congress.
Obert Mpofu- Secretary for Administration replacing Mugabe’s expelled cousin Ignatius Chombo
Major General Engelbert Rugeje-Secretary for Commissariat, replacing Saviour Kasukuwere.
Marbel Chinomona replaces Dr Grace Mugabe as the Secretary for Women Affairs
Pupurai Togarepi – Secretary for Youth Affairs.
Paul Mangwana- Secretary for Legal Affairs
Patrick Chinamasa -Secretary for Finance
Lovemore Matuke -Secretary for Security.
Victor Matemadanda-Secretary for War Veterans, Ex-Political Detainees and Restrictees
Chris Mutsvangwa-Secretary for Science and Technology, a post one held by expelled Professor Jonathan Moyo.
Simon Khaya Moyo- Secretary for Information and Publicity, Joram Gumbo – Secretary for Education
Cleveria Chizema-Secretary for Health.
July Moyo – Secretary for Transport and Social Welfare
Munyaradzi Machacha now in Politburo as the Principal ofChitepo Ideogical College.
Rtd Major General Sibusisiso Moyo and Rtd Air Marshall Perrance Shiri have been appointed into the Zanu PF Politburo.
By Sibusiso Ngwenya