- ZIMBABWE:All bodies are to be treated as COVID-19 contaminated and all burials will now be done within 24 hours
- CORONAVIRUS-New York records 630 deaths in a single day with deaths rising to 3,565 in the state and 113,704 positive cases,
- CORONAVIRUS-BORIS JOHNSON has written to opposition party leaders, to come together in the national interest against Covid-19
- COVID -19: Gove confirms deaths of 7 NHS staff, warning, whatever the weather 'don't go outside to lakes and the countryside .
- 14 of 15 Ethiopians arrested, while hiding at a Gwanda homestead one week, failed to cross into SA due to Covid-19 border closure of Beitbridge Border Post
ZANU PF provincial vice chairman for Mashonaland Central province Richard Chanda died yesterday at Chitungwiza general hospital after a long illness.
He was 49 years old, he leaves behind three wives, seven children and two grandchildren.
Mourners are gathered at house number 20 Chatham Avenue Mvurwi town.
Chanda was once the provincial commissar before he became the vice chairman and he played a pivotal role in areas around Mvurwi during the chaotic land redistribution programme commonly dubbed the Third Chimurenga “Hondo Yeminda.”
The body is expected in Mvurwi today from Harare.
His nephew Lee Matemba confirmed the death.
More to follow…
Source – Byo24News