- BRITAIN actually demanded Zimbabwe independence and majority rule before Zanu PF
- US warns of potential terror attacks in Sandton Johannesburg South Africa on the weekend of 29/10/22
- US AND UK dismiss Zimbabwe anti sanctions protests that took place on Tuesday
- 'ZIMBABWE ARMY SOLDIER' shot outside Russian Embassy in Harare.
- UK POPULATION size is 68,708,659. In 7 weeks, UK has had 3 Prime Ministers, one after the other , Boris Johnson, Liz Truss and Rishi Sunak
ZANU PF provincial vice chairman for Mashonaland Central province Richard Chanda died yesterday at Chitungwiza general hospital after a long illness.
He was 49 years old, he leaves behind three wives, seven children and two grandchildren.
Mourners are gathered at house number 20 Chatham Avenue Mvurwi town.
Chanda was once the provincial commissar before he became the vice chairman and he played a pivotal role in areas around Mvurwi during the chaotic land redistribution programme commonly dubbed the Third Chimurenga “Hondo Yeminda.”
The body is expected in Mvurwi today from Harare.
His nephew Lee Matemba confirmed the death.
More to follow…
Source – Byo24News