- BRITAIN actually demanded Zimbabwe independence and majority rule before Zanu PF
- US warns of potential terror attacks in Sandton Johannesburg South Africa on the weekend of 29/10/22
- US AND UK dismiss Zimbabwe anti sanctions protests that took place on Tuesday
- 'ZIMBABWE ARMY SOLDIER' shot outside Russian Embassy in Harare.
- UK POPULATION size is 68,708,659. In 7 weeks, UK has had 3 Prime Ministers, one after the other , Boris Johnson, Liz Truss and Rishi Sunak
The ruling Zanu-PF party says it will require $3 million to meet all expenses for the 15th National People`s Conference which will be held in the resort town of Victoria Falls in December.
The party’s National Political Commissar, Saviour Kasukuwere met the Local Organising Committee, the Matabeleland North provincial leadership and key stakeholders in Victoria Falls to discuss various issues to be sorted out for the successful hosting of the conference.
“This money will certainly be raised from well wishers and members who want to support the party. We are appealing to all our provinces to make donations. We have a strategy that is being spearheaded by the Secretary for Finance which should see the party go out to our traditional supporters who should help us to successfully host the conference,” said Kasukuwere.
Foreign delegates from sister liberation movements including Frelimo of Mozambique, Chama Cha Mapinduzi of Tanzania and the African National Congress (ANC) of South Africa have already been invited while party structures based in other countries are also expected to attend.
The conference will be held soon after schools close for the December holiday.
– See more at: http://www.newzimbabwevision.com