- NATIONAL CHAIRMAN: MORGAN KOMICHI announces removal of Chamisa as President and that all suspensions and dismissals of any party member by the current leadership between February 2018 and today are null and void.
- POLICE BESEIGED MDC HQ in Harare and barred officials from accessing the offices pending a Supreme court judgment to determine the rightful President of the party.
- BREAKING NEWS: SUPREME COURT RULES MDC Chamisa is not the legitimate President of the party and that Thokozani Khupe is the party's interim president
- Long-serving Zimpapers Masvingo Correspondent Walter Mswazie ,45 died from kidney failure at Makurira Memorial Clinic today.
- TENS OF THOUSANDS OF BRITONS stranded abroad by the coronavirus will be flown home under a new arrangement between the government and airlines.
The ruling Zanu-PF party says it will require $3 million to meet all expenses for the 15th National People`s Conference which will be held in the resort town of Victoria Falls in December.
The party’s National Political Commissar, Saviour Kasukuwere met the Local Organising Committee, the Matabeleland North provincial leadership and key stakeholders in Victoria Falls to discuss various issues to be sorted out for the successful hosting of the conference.
“This money will certainly be raised from well wishers and members who want to support the party. We are appealing to all our provinces to make donations. We have a strategy that is being spearheaded by the Secretary for Finance which should see the party go out to our traditional supporters who should help us to successfully host the conference,” said Kasukuwere.
Foreign delegates from sister liberation movements including Frelimo of Mozambique, Chama Cha Mapinduzi of Tanzania and the African National Congress (ANC) of South Africa have already been invited while party structures based in other countries are also expected to attend.
The conference will be held soon after schools close for the December holiday.
– See more at: http://www.newzimbabwevision.com