- BULAWAYO MATERDEI HOSPITAL will charge US$ 60 for casualty, US$3000 for a general ward and US$5000 for ICU for Coronavirus.
- WHICH PARTY deserves such a party card for its brainwashed supporters...yep, I thought so,..shhhh!
- 400 ELEPHANTS FOUND DEAD, 800 TUSKS LYING UNGUARDED AND POACHING FEARS, after Hundreds of elephants have mysteriously died over the past two months in Botswana, from a possible disease or toxin in the area in the Okavango Delta by conservationists, with fears more could die from a possible disease or toxin in the area. Botswana has the largest population of elephants in Africa, around one-third of all elephants on the continent.
- OPPOSITION NELSON CHAMISA MDC ALLIANCE 'S Mberengwa North constituency co-ordinating committee secretary, Trinos Chinyoka (46), who had been missing for three days, died on Saturday after falling into an uncovered disused gold mine shaft at night at Chabudapasi Gold Mine near Yorkes business centre but was only found after searching for three days.
- AFRICA, DOES IT THE NATIVE WAY AS VILLAGERS invigilate O and A level exams in Karoi, Zvishavane, Mberengwa, Mutare, Uzumba, Maramba and Pfungwe,
The ruling Zanu-PF party says it will require $3 million to meet all expenses for the 15th National People`s Conference which will be held in the resort town of Victoria Falls in December.
The party’s National Political Commissar, Saviour Kasukuwere met the Local Organising Committee, the Matabeleland North provincial leadership and key stakeholders in Victoria Falls to discuss various issues to be sorted out for the successful hosting of the conference.
“This money will certainly be raised from well wishers and members who want to support the party. We are appealing to all our provinces to make donations. We have a strategy that is being spearheaded by the Secretary for Finance which should see the party go out to our traditional supporters who should help us to successfully host the conference,” said Kasukuwere.
Foreign delegates from sister liberation movements including Frelimo of Mozambique, Chama Cha Mapinduzi of Tanzania and the African National Congress (ANC) of South Africa have already been invited while party structures based in other countries are also expected to attend.
The conference will be held soon after schools close for the December holiday.
– See more at: http://www.newzimbabwevision.com