- EUROPEAN UNION (EU) is against Zimbabwe's own patriotic Act.
- FEMALE Harare airport security scan operator stole US$2million but was sold out by a disgruntled boyfriend
- Zanu-PF conditions for talks with opposition CCC leader Chamisa
- US$1:ZW$400, with highest inflation in Africa blames Russia, Ukraine crisis for economic shocks in Zimbabwe
- Revealed: 'Neil Parish named as Tory MP suspended after being caught watching pornography in Parliament'
Masuku was sounded with 18 other party members on Saturday.
Provincial chairperson, Dennis Ndlovu said the suspension were not a war or a move to target certain individuals within the party.
He said they are cleaning the party from within and defending it from anything that could threaten its unity.
“As a province we are not targeting anybody but people are targeting themselves.
“As party members we should be in a position to defend the party, therefore as a provincial chairperson I can’t just sit back while my own members attend an illegal meeting addressed by someone who was expelled by the party. We are not blaming them for attending but we are saying that if they were sincere they should have defended the party at that said meeting,” said Cde Ndlovu.
“No one is bigger than the party, if you do something that we feel is against the principles then you are subject to appear before a disciplinary committee, a crime is a crime hence Cde Masuku cannot be exempted”
Ndlovu said the disciplinary hearings will start on Monday.
Source: Sunday News