- 'Ex Sunday Mail Editor Edmund Kudzayi , this week sensationally claimed that exiled ex-minister Jonathan Moyo funded the MDC 2018 presidential candidate Nelson Chamisa's election campaign'.
- BUS ACCIDENT, AGAIN! 1 passenger died and 16 were injured when a Checheche bound Inter Africa bus overturned at the 27km peg along Harare-Marondera road at 0620am , with 25 passengers on board.
- Mliswa a nephew of Zimbabwe's President Mnangagwa , forcibly grabbed a million-pound business investment in Harare nearly a decade ago from cancer patient, British businessman Paul Westwood.
- OPPOSITION MDC-ALLIANCE HAS BEEN CAPTURED BY THE ZANU PF G40 cabal, amid indications that the cabal kingpins funded the opposition outfit and did consultancy work ahead of the 2018 harmonised elections.
- A US-BASED STRATEGIC THINK TANK PREDICTS A 'resounding 2023 election victory by President Emmerson Mnangagwa to' in a revealing report released on Thursday.
There are reports that Zanu-PF Minister Shuvai Mahofa has been hospitalised at a private hospital in Harare.
According to NewsDay the 74-year-old Minister suffered from an undisclosed ailment.
It is also reported that Mahofa was of late seemingly struggling to officiate at State functions due to ill health.
The illness was was confirmed by Zanu PF chief whip and former Masvingo provincial chairperson Lovemore Matuke who said he heard the report, but was yet to verify it.
In April, Mahofa struggled to read President Robert Mugabe’s official Independence Day speech, which was prepared in English.
In July, Mahofa requested that her Benjamin Burombo House office in Masvingo be moved from the second floor to the ground floor because she was having trouble climbing the steep stairs.
In August this year, Mahofa struggled to lay wreaths on graves of provincial heroes in Masvingo and declined an invitation. source-newsday