- FULL TEXT: CIO MINISTER OWEN NCUBE fires warning shots at MDC, saying the opposition MDC is smuggling guns into Zimbabwe and training violent militias to overthrow the government.
- AFTER THE LAWLESS BREACH OF LAW, WHERE ZANU PF FORCIBLY GRABBED FARMS 20 YEARS AGO, here is a full statement by MDC youths occupying Harvest House MDC head quarters in the same lawless manner.
- Coronavirus: UK schools, colleges and nurseries to close from Friday until further notice,
- THE process of exhumation and reburials of the over 20,000 Gukurahundi Genocide graves is illegal, in violation of sections 110 and 111 of the Criminal Law (Codification and Reform) Act, which criminalises interference with graves and human remains and is no different from tampering with evidence in a crime. The perpetrators of the inhumane gukurahundi genocide must face justice for their crimes against humanity! Sibusiso Ngwenya
- 'NO ONE IS GOING TO SAVE ZIMBABWEANS but themselves', says Simba Makoni (SAM) who is regarded as one of the best ministers to preside over Zimbabwe's Treasury.
There are reports that Zanu-PF Minister Shuvai Mahofa has been hospitalised at a private hospital in Harare.
According to NewsDay the 74-year-old Minister suffered from an undisclosed ailment.
It is also reported that Mahofa was of late seemingly struggling to officiate at State functions due to ill health.
The illness was was confirmed by Zanu PF chief whip and former Masvingo provincial chairperson Lovemore Matuke who said he heard the report, but was yet to verify it.
In April, Mahofa struggled to read President Robert Mugabe’s official Independence Day speech, which was prepared in English.
In July, Mahofa requested that her Benjamin Burombo House office in Masvingo be moved from the second floor to the ground floor because she was having trouble climbing the steep stairs.
In August this year, Mahofa struggled to lay wreaths on graves of provincial heroes in Masvingo and declined an invitation. source-newsday