- MAUSOLEUM"We want you to lead this country from your grave, while you lie at the National Heroes Acre,” Gucci Grace
- PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA constructing a mausoleum at the National Heroes' Acre hill top where the former leader will be buried,
- At least 11 HEADS of state, 8 ex African Presidents had by yesterday confirmed their attendance at Mugabe’s State funeral service
- MUGABE , DEAD: 'A diarrhoea outbreak spreads across Harare, with hundreds affected', Harare Health Services dir Chonzi
- 22 injured after kombi with school children did not give way, and collided with a car at the intersection of Luveve and Masiyephambili roads in Emakhandeni, Bulawayo.
The old adage Zanu PF and Mugabe have no long term friends comes to mind when we scrutinise how vindictive the regime is. The Masvingo Zanu PF provincial executive has announce that recently expelled Zanu PF stalwart Kudakwashe Bhasikiti’s citrus farm in Mwenezi is to be recovered because he is no longer Zanu PF.
Typical of the ruthless Zanu PF regime, they will strip an individual of all dignity and live him barely alive if lucky. The recovery process has already been activated by Zanu PF, to withdraw the citrus farm belonging to Kudakwashe Bhasikiti who was expelled after being accused of being aligned to the expelled Zimbabwe’s former Vice President Joyce Mujuru.Kudakwashe Bhasikiti however,rubbished the claims, arguing that Zimbabwe’s land reform was not based on political inclinations, adding that his farm is highly productive and no sane person would want to invade it. Sibusiso Ngwenya.