- Basic Instructions Before leaving Earth (Bible 37) ROMANS 2 God's righteous judgement
- MDC SG Mwonzora has declared all suspensions and expulsions made ahead of MDC's May elective congress null and void.
- Chivayo absolved by court of any criminal liability in the US$5,6 million fraud charge involving Zimbabwe Power Company (ZPC)’s Gwanda solar project.
- CHOLERA FEARS, no clean water stagnant water, not draining, decomposing bodies floating in Manicaland
- Whole village, police station and government complex at Rusitu in Chimanimani swept away by cyclone floods, many dead, several missing.
The old adage Zanu PF and Mugabe have no long term friends comes to mind when we scrutinise how vindictive the regime is. The Masvingo Zanu PF provincial executive has announce that recently expelled Zanu PF stalwart Kudakwashe Bhasikiti’s citrus farm in Mwenezi is to be recovered because he is no longer Zanu PF.
Typical of the ruthless Zanu PF regime, they will strip an individual of all dignity and live him barely alive if lucky. The recovery process has already been activated by Zanu PF, to withdraw the citrus farm belonging to Kudakwashe Bhasikiti who was expelled after being accused of being aligned to the expelled Zimbabwe’s former Vice President Joyce Mujuru.Kudakwashe Bhasikiti however,rubbished the claims, arguing that Zimbabwe’s land reform was not based on political inclinations, adding that his farm is highly productive and no sane person would want to invade it. Sibusiso Ngwenya.