- HISTORY 16 NOVEMBER 1855, the Scottish Missionary and explorer Dr David Livingstone became the first white man to see , Mosi-oa-Tunya 'The Smoke Which Thunders
- Chamisa will on Wednesday give his ‘hope of the nation address from Harare's Africa Unity Square in front of party supporters and diplomats, according to his spokesperson Nkululeko Sibanda
- 'Mugabe's gukurahundi genocide (20,000butchered) could have been avoided if Nkomo had accepted ceremonial president at independence'.-Tshinga Dube
- 'Matabeleland North Provincial Chief's Council strip Chief Nhlanhlayamangwe Felix Ndiweni his Chieftainship'
- TEAM BARCA , MACHETE GANG LEADER Taurai Mutandwa a.k.a Kwadez was shot dead on Thursday in a gun fight with cops during a gold rush near David Whitehead in Chegutu.
The old adage Zanu PF and Mugabe have no long term friends comes to mind when we scrutinise how vindictive the regime is. The Masvingo Zanu PF provincial executive has announce that recently expelled Zanu PF stalwart Kudakwashe Bhasikiti’s citrus farm in Mwenezi is to be recovered because he is no longer Zanu PF.
Typical of the ruthless Zanu PF regime, they will strip an individual of all dignity and live him barely alive if lucky. The recovery process has already been activated by Zanu PF, to withdraw the citrus farm belonging to Kudakwashe Bhasikiti who was expelled after being accused of being aligned to the expelled Zimbabwe’s former Vice President Joyce Mujuru.Kudakwashe Bhasikiti however,rubbished the claims, arguing that Zimbabwe’s land reform was not based on political inclinations, adding that his farm is highly productive and no sane person would want to invade it. Sibusiso Ngwenya.