- REGGAE singer Bunny Wailer (73) hospitalised since his July2020 stroke, died yesterday at the Medical Associates Hospital in Kingston.
- FORMER KWEKWE CENTRAL MP BLESSING CHEBUNDO EXPLAINS, why he left MDC Chamisa and joined Mnangagwa's Zanu-PF party
- VICE PRESIDENT MOREHARDY REPLACEMENT -JACOB Mudenda, Obert Mpofu, Simon Khaya Moyo, Phillip Valerio Sibanda, Cain Mathema , a female for example Sithembiso Nyoni, or other former PF-Zapu stalwart?.
- WARRANTS OF ARREST ISSUED for several people , including former minister Prisca Mupfumira .
- VP 'MOREHARDY' tendered his Sexgate resignation last week, and only made it public this week.
The old adage Zanu PF and Mugabe have no long term friends comes to mind when we scrutinise how vindictive the regime is. The Masvingo Zanu PF provincial executive has announce that recently expelled Zanu PF stalwart Kudakwashe Bhasikiti’s citrus farm in Mwenezi is to be recovered because he is no longer Zanu PF.
Typical of the ruthless Zanu PF regime, they will strip an individual of all dignity and live him barely alive if lucky. The recovery process has already been activated by Zanu PF, to withdraw the citrus farm belonging to Kudakwashe Bhasikiti who was expelled after being accused of being aligned to the expelled Zimbabwe’s former Vice President Joyce Mujuru.Kudakwashe Bhasikiti however,rubbished the claims, arguing that Zimbabwe’s land reform was not based on political inclinations, adding that his farm is highly productive and no sane person would want to invade it. Sibusiso Ngwenya.