- MNANGAGWA'S NEPHEW MLISWA WANTS new land cruisers and salary rise for Mps and blocks Auxillia Mnangagwa 'Gucci Grace' debate in parliament.
- FOOTBALLER Kawondera, Mary Chiwenga's ex sues, her for US$700 000 , for using forged divorce documents to be married to Vice president Chiwenga
- TWO ZIM BUSINESSMEN (Sydney and Eddy) with transport and freight buses and trucks in SAfrica, murdered in SAfrica.
- Colnl Murombo, moved from State House after Auxillia Mnangagwa 'dispute',hmn 'Grace is back, but the army has the final say in a military state!
- EX Education minister Coltart and (ZCTU) President Mutasa and Sec Gen Moyo receive death threats over 22 July protests plans.
The old adage Zanu PF and Mugabe have no long term friends comes to mind when we scrutinise how vindictive the regime is. The Masvingo Zanu PF provincial executive has announce that recently expelled Zanu PF stalwart Kudakwashe Bhasikiti’s citrus farm in Mwenezi is to be recovered because he is no longer Zanu PF.
Typical of the ruthless Zanu PF regime, they will strip an individual of all dignity and live him barely alive if lucky. The recovery process has already been activated by Zanu PF, to withdraw the citrus farm belonging to Kudakwashe Bhasikiti who was expelled after being accused of being aligned to the expelled Zimbabwe’s former Vice President Joyce Mujuru.Kudakwashe Bhasikiti however,rubbished the claims, arguing that Zimbabwe’s land reform was not based on political inclinations, adding that his farm is highly productive and no sane person would want to invade it. Sibusiso Ngwenya.