- 3National Railways of ZIMBABWE workers died last night in train crash between Mutare and Machipanda
- ZANU-PF initiates MNANGAGWA third term in office campaign
- 'I and my family are Zanu- PF and will not donate to opposition '-Chivayo
- Jailed Russian Alexei Navalny an opposition leader, has died
- 2 South Africa soldiers killed, 2 wounded in DRC (SADC) training.
The old adage Zanu PF and Mugabe have no long term friends comes to mind when we scrutinise how vindictive the regime is. The Masvingo Zanu PF provincial executive has announce that recently expelled Zanu PF stalwart Kudakwashe Bhasikiti’s citrus farm in Mwenezi is to be recovered because he is no longer Zanu PF.
Typical of the ruthless Zanu PF regime, they will strip an individual of all dignity and live him barely alive if lucky. The recovery process has already been activated by Zanu PF, to withdraw the citrus farm belonging to Kudakwashe Bhasikiti who was expelled after being accused of being aligned to the expelled Zimbabwe’s former Vice President Joyce Mujuru.Kudakwashe Bhasikiti however,rubbished the claims, arguing that Zimbabwe’s land reform was not based on political inclinations, adding that his farm is highly productive and no sane person would want to invade it. Sibusiso Ngwenya.