- MALI'S ENTIRE GOVERNMENT RESIGNS AFTER 134 people were massacred in an attack on a village in central Mali a few weeks ago.
- OVER 215 drums of bitumen (USS$4 million) were stolen at a road construction site in Chivhu last week, crime is a lifestyle in Zimbabwe.
- SILOBELA, DAM SITE BOTTLE STORE patrons shot by driver Mike Mlilo (35) at Insukamini Business Centre, 1dead, 1critically injured after they accused him of flashing them with his lights
- 'MALAWI has 10,000 Albinos, abduct, murder or mutilate albinos for wealth charms from body parts and rape albinos as an HIV cure'.
- At least 28 hippos found in Ethiopia’s national park in the southwest of the country-cause of death unknown
Zanu-PF United Kingdom Chapter has described the land barons who have caused quite a number of Zimbabweans to lose their property worthy large sums of money after selling to them land owned by the urban councils, as counter revolutionary. “Land barons are counter-revolutionaries,” the chapter. “Most of the economic problems in the country were because some third parties were not happy with the Land Reform. To now have some land barons in this very contentious but pivotal resource is to detract from every revolution our country has had since their Pioneer Column. Land Reform should be about equality and not the production of a new social class . Down with illegal land baron.” The Harare City Council has destroyed numerous illegal structures in areas where the land barons had sold land to the desperate land seekers. Police have since arrested seven land barons in Harare and their trials are yet to open in the magistrate courts.by Steven Jakes – Source-bulawayo24