- 12 killed, 72 shot , 17 emergency life-saving operations , 12 MDC MPs arrested in last week's crippling strike, welcome to Zimbabwe!
- Five killed in accident along the Chinhoyi-Chegutu road early this morning after the vehicle rolled and threw them 20 metres from the road.
- TWELVE MDC MPs ARRESTED as army and police continue crackdown on protesters
- ACTIVISTS call for five-day, shutdown protest beginning Monday. I say destroy the caucus ,or live with it till 2023, act now, dont back down!
- ZIMBABWE Congress of Trade Unions executives have gone into hiding for fear of reprisals by State security agents after last week's nationwide protests.
Zanu-PF United Kingdom Chapter has described the land barons who have caused quite a number of Zimbabweans to lose their property worthy large sums of money after selling to them land owned by the urban councils, as counter revolutionary. “Land barons are counter-revolutionaries,” the chapter. “Most of the economic problems in the country were because some third parties were not happy with the Land Reform. To now have some land barons in this very contentious but pivotal resource is to detract from every revolution our country has had since their Pioneer Column. Land Reform should be about equality and not the production of a new social class . Down with illegal land baron.” The Harare City Council has destroyed numerous illegal structures in areas where the land barons had sold land to the desperate land seekers. Police have since arrested seven land barons in Harare and their trials are yet to open in the magistrate courts.by Steven Jakes – Source-bulawayo24