- 'Prostate cancer sufferer South African music legend Hugh Masekela (78) has died'.
- Parliament Committee told Energy Zimbabwe Power Company (ZPC) was prejudiced through 'irregular Chivayo payments' of over US$7 million, not US$5 million as originally reported .
- PRESIDENT Mnangagwa has fired principal director of State residences, Innocent Dzapasi Tizora, as more heads are set to roll within his office in the continued purge of deposed former president Mugabe's aides
- Over 11 000 faulty prepaid meters were imported by Zesa after failing to certify the gadgets during manufacturing before shipment
- The Zaka East Member of Parliament reportedly was found lying dead on his sofa this morning at his rural home in Chiromo village after complaining about his high blood pressure.
NEWLY-APPOINTED Zanu PF women’s league boss Marble Chinomona said she survived a heart attack after being accused of being part of the infamous Tsholotsho Declaration which was allegedly aimed at staging a coup against former President Robert Mugabe 12 years ago.
The Zanu PF women’s league boss Marble Chinomona, also Mutoko North MP, was saved by financial assistance she received from Health and Child Care minister David Parirenyatwa and former provincial chairperson, Grace Mugabe’s cousin Ray Kaukonde, after her heart attack 12 years ago, on December 22, as Parirenyatwa and Kaukonde chartered a plane to fly her to South Africa after Air Zimbabwe refused to carry her in her serious state. Marble fell out with Grace Mugabe and was expelled from Zanu pf but was recently appointed by the new Zimbabwe government of Mnangagwa as Zanu PF women’s league boss.
After watching Mugabe and all Zanu pf stalwarts globe trotting for treatment all these years including Mnangagwa, its clear that for anyone to survive they needed to be in the Zanu pf hierachy or well connected. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya