- ACCIDENT: FOUR PEOPLE DIED and ten others were injured when a goods train collided with a Toyota Hiace commuter omnibus they were travelling in, at a railway level crossing near Windsor Park turnoff along Sansauce Road in Ruwa , Zimbabwe last night
- CHAMISA PROMISED YOU rural airports, sphaghetti type roads, bullet trains, Ndebele king and now Chamisa promises to install WIFI at each rural homestead,-wake up Zimbabwe!
- 'VICE PRESIDENT KEMBO MOHADI IS IN ICU IN SA,' - Jonathan Moyo
- MDC T DRAMA, BRAINS BEAT NUMBERS AS; Chamisa loses court case to Thokozani Khuphe over using the MDC T party name and loggo
- Despite a damning dossier of allegations of corruption and public disgruntlement against Harare businessman Wicknell Chivayo, President Emmerson Mnangagwa has kept the controversial Wicknell Chivayo's Intratek company on the US$200 million Gwanda solar project.
NEWLY-APPOINTED Zanu PF women’s league boss Marble Chinomona said she survived a heart attack after being accused of being part of the infamous Tsholotsho Declaration which was allegedly aimed at staging a coup against former President Robert Mugabe 12 years ago.
The Zanu PF women’s league boss Marble Chinomona, also Mutoko North MP, was saved by financial assistance she received from Health and Child Care minister David Parirenyatwa and former provincial chairperson, Grace Mugabe’s cousin Ray Kaukonde, after her heart attack 12 years ago, on December 22, as Parirenyatwa and Kaukonde chartered a plane to fly her to South Africa after Air Zimbabwe refused to carry her in her serious state. Marble fell out with Grace Mugabe and was expelled from Zanu pf but was recently appointed by the new Zimbabwe government of Mnangagwa as Zanu PF women’s league boss.
After watching Mugabe and all Zanu pf stalwarts globe trotting for treatment all these years including Mnangagwa, its clear that for anyone to survive they needed to be in the Zanu pf hierachy or well connected. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya