- ALL ZIM GVT EMPLOYEES TO PAY 2.5 percent tax to set up shops that will sell subsidised commodities to members of the army according to Finance Minister Mthuli Ncube,
- 'ZIMBABWE'S Commanders have Mnangagwa to step down or risk another coup like the infamous 2017coup not a coup which brought down Mugabe according to exiled former Cabinet minister Jonathan Moyo' .
- PREVIOUSLY PUBLISHED ARTICLE ABOUT independant Norton MP Temba Mliswa Born Temba Peter Mliswa
- 'MLISWA urges Zim revolution against whites like Billy Rautenbach who have captured the police and state through its cartel system'.
- MOVEMENT FOR DEMOCRATIC CHANGE Victoria Falls Mayor Dhlamini and advised that he now ceases being a Councillor.
- WELCOME EVERYONE: 277,500 MEMBERS, A Quarter of a million members, thank you for the fast growth, participation and continuous encouragement to others to join the group
- FOUR armed robbers,out on bail on 24 armed robbery charges were shot dead during a shootout with police in Kwekwe late on Wednesday.
- President Mnangagwa finally admits that his deputy VP Chiwenga, missing from publicity for months, is hospitalised in South Africa.
- PARLIAMENTARY PUBLIC ACCOUNTS REVEALS THAT US$3 Billion dollars disappeared through the Command Agriculture between December 2017 and 2018
- ‘ZIM descends into a banana republic with military leaders and political leaders running militias who command some sections of the armed forces’
The latest move came at a time the Zanu PF youth leadership has vowed to block demonstrations targeted at Kasukuwere.
MDC-T youth leader, Happymore Chidziva, said they would go ahead with the planned demonstration despite intimidation by ruling party youths.
Chidziva said the demonstrators would be demanding the resignation of Kasukuwere, Energy minister Samuel Undenge and Home Affairs minister Ignatius Chombo.
“We have to take this corrupt government head-on and demand that all corrupt ministers must step down because all this suffering is not because we are a poor nation. It’s all because of some corrupt people who are milking our country dry and filling their pockets,” he said, adding Zanu PF youths were welcome to join in the protests.
MDC-T home affairs youth secretary, James Chidhakwa, said they were geared for a possible nasty fight with Zanu PF youths seeking to block the protests. By Blessed Mhlanga, source-newsday