- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
- ZIMBABWE ARMY AND POLICE have sealed all access into the capital city Harare, with no civilians being allowed into CBD
- '180 COVID-19 DEATHS at Kettering General Hospital with three more Covid-19 deaths bringing the total now to 180 deaths'
- ZANU PF POLITICAL RE-EDUCATION-Advocate Thabani Mpofu has been detained overnight at the Rhodesville Police stn in Harare after being charged with a crime of perjury.
- AMERICA BURNS AS BLACKS FIGHT SYSTEMIC RACISM, see photos as protests spread across US over George Floyd death.
- WELCOME EVERYONE: 277,500 MEMBERS, A Quarter of a million members, thank you for the fast growth, participation and continuous encouragement to others to join the group
- FOUR armed robbers,out on bail on 24 armed robbery charges were shot dead during a shootout with police in Kwekwe late on Wednesday.
- President Mnangagwa finally admits that his deputy VP Chiwenga, missing from publicity for months, is hospitalised in South Africa.
- PARLIAMENTARY PUBLIC ACCOUNTS REVEALS THAT US$3 Billion dollars disappeared through the Command Agriculture between December 2017 and 2018
- ‘ZIM descends into a banana republic with military leaders and political leaders running militias who command some sections of the armed forces’
The latest move came at a time the Zanu PF youth leadership has vowed to block demonstrations targeted at Kasukuwere.
MDC-T youth leader, Happymore Chidziva, said they would go ahead with the planned demonstration despite intimidation by ruling party youths.
Chidziva said the demonstrators would be demanding the resignation of Kasukuwere, Energy minister Samuel Undenge and Home Affairs minister Ignatius Chombo.
“We have to take this corrupt government head-on and demand that all corrupt ministers must step down because all this suffering is not because we are a poor nation. It’s all because of some corrupt people who are milking our country dry and filling their pockets,” he said, adding Zanu PF youths were welcome to join in the protests.
MDC-T home affairs youth secretary, James Chidhakwa, said they were geared for a possible nasty fight with Zanu PF youths seeking to block the protests. By Blessed Mhlanga, source-newsday