- BULAWAYO MATERDEI HOSPITAL will charge US$ 60 for casualty, US$3000 for a general ward and US$5000 for ICU for Coronavirus.
- WHICH PARTY deserves such a party card for its brainwashed supporters...yep, I thought so,..shhhh!
- 400 ELEPHANTS FOUND DEAD, 800 TUSKS LYING UNGUARDED AND POACHING FEARS, after Hundreds of elephants have mysteriously died over the past two months in Botswana, from a possible disease or toxin in the area in the Okavango Delta by conservationists, with fears more could die from a possible disease or toxin in the area. Botswana has the largest population of elephants in Africa, around one-third of all elephants on the continent.
- OPPOSITION NELSON CHAMISA MDC ALLIANCE 'S Mberengwa North constituency co-ordinating committee secretary, Trinos Chinyoka (46), who had been missing for three days, died on Saturday after falling into an uncovered disused gold mine shaft at night at Chabudapasi Gold Mine near Yorkes business centre but was only found after searching for three days.
- AFRICA, DOES IT THE NATIVE WAY AS VILLAGERS invigilate O and A level exams in Karoi, Zvishavane, Mberengwa, Mutare, Uzumba, Maramba and Pfungwe,
ZAPU DEMANDS its property including 25 farms and 31 companies multi-storey Magnate House (Matabeleland CIO HQ Seized by Mnangagwa’s Zanu pf regime.
It is interesting to watch the developments happening now especially after Mnangagwa chose to portray himself to the international world as someone who is ready to embrace the western world, democracy and establish free and fair elections in Zimbabwe.
He declared in December 2018 after becoming Zimbabwe’s current president that those who lost farms during the murderous white farmer eviction by the Zanu pf war veterans will be compensated according to Zimbabwean law.
For the record let people see how they assisted Mugabe, Zanu pf stalwarts and securocrats amass wealth using the entropy created. After initially rewarding Mugabe with a golden handshake package of US$10 million, lest you forget, Mugabe the US$15 billion thief had multiple farms, totalling fourteen farms as listed below.
The Mugabe family own Gushungo Estates- 4 046 hectares,
Gushungo Dairies-1 000 hectares in Mazoe,
Iron Mask Estate in Mazowe – 1 046 hectares,
Sigaru Farm in Mazowe-873 hectares,
Gwebi Wood-1 200 hectares in Mazowe,
Gwina Farm in Mazowe-1 445 hectares,
Leverdale Farm in Banket-1 488 hectares,
Highfield Farm in Banket-445 hectares, in Norton,
Cressydale Estate-676 hectares,
Tankatara Farm -575 hectares,
John O’Groat Farm-760 hectares,
Clifford Farm -1 050 hectares,
Bassiville-1 200 hectares
The Zapu party now along with its former military wing Zipra has petitioned Zimbabwe’s President Emmerson Mnangagwa to return properties and party records that were confiscated in 1982 by Mugabe, Mnangagwa, Zanu pf stalwarts and securocrats at the startof Gukurahundi in the early 1980s.
They submitted their petition to the Parliament of Zimbabwe, ministry of Justice, Provincial Affairs ministry, National Peace and Reconciliation Commission and President Emmerson Mnangagwa for the return of Zapu property.
The petition read in part as follows “Mr President, following your inaugural speech at the National Sports Stadium, in which you spoke so glowingly of a new dispensation and a new era, where rights of every citizen are respected and promoted, we write to remind you of a major violation of our rights as Zapu and Zipra by the government of Zimbabwe, which you now lead,” .
They indicated that individuals, Zapu and Zipra members contributed personal wealth and funds into the confiscated properties looted by mugabe, Mnangagwa, Zanu pf stalwart and securocrat regime in forming their one-party state in Zimbabwe stripping them of their rights including, the right to decent and dignified life of owners of the affected properties.
The Zapu properties include 25 farms and 31 companies , and the multi-storey Magnate House , which is the Matabeleland CIO or Central Intelligence Organisation headquarters.
20 000 unarmed Ndebele civilians from Matebeleland and Midlands were butchered by Fifth Brigade under Minister Perrance Shiri, with gukurahundi logistics coordinated by Vice President Chiwenga as Head of Bulawayo 1 Brigade, Mugabe, Mnangagwa, Zanu pf stalwarts and securocrats adding that at law, there was absolutely no justification of the government action concerning the Zapu and Zipra properties and therefore Zapu right fully and constitutionally demand the unconditional return of all their properties .
The petition further reads “The actions by government on Zapu and Zipra, especially around the above matter infringes on equality and belonging to the country as bona fide and equal citizens.
“We have been making calls for this over due process, albeit on deaf ears. In anticipation and trust that you will walk the talk on your promise to respect and promote people’s rights, we hope to receive from your government what duly belongs to us,”. By Sibusiso Ngwenya Source – dailynews