- 'WIFI FOR GOATS, sphaghetti roads 40 min flight to Harare yet MDC local roads are a mess under illegitimate MDC president Chamisa'-VP Chiwenga
- PARLIAMENT business ground to an abrupt halt yesterday after MDC MPs were evicted from Harare hotel rooms to pave way for Zanu PF delegates booked in the same facilities for the duration of their party conference in Goromonzi, 32km south-east of the capital.
- 'ILLEGITIMATE President Mnangagwa has removed Chief Ndiweni, blocked his allowances and ordered that his vehicle must be withdrawn from him as he is not the legitimate Chief'
- Members of the Zimbabwe Republic Police are reported to have gone on the rampage as randomly assaulting the public in Harare on Thursday night Human Rights Lawyer Douglas Coltart has reported.
- Faced with food shortage, drugs and medical and psychiatric doctors, Ingutsheni mental health hospital in Bulawayo will tomorrow get an early Christimas after a group of well-wishers promised to donate goods to the institution.
ZAPU has said it learnt with shock and sadness the passing on of former Vice Chancellor of the National University of Science and Technology (NUST), Prof Lindela Rowland Ndlovu.
Prof Ndlovu reportedly succumbed to diabetes in the morning of 18 November 2015 in Bulawayo.
“His untimely death comes barely a month after the region lost yet another illustrious academic in Dr Lawton Hikwa,” said Zapu in a statement. “This also comes just weeks after we lost Dr Phinot Moyo, our noble and patriotic son of Bulawayo who died in unclear circumstances.”
The party said Prof Ndlovu will be greatly remembered for his unquestionable commitment to the development of the region especially in the academia.
“The great academic’s achievements and services have greatly benefited NUST and the greater community, in this generation and ones to come, both in the country and abroad,” said the party.
“ZAPU extends its heartfelt condolences to the Ndlovu family, NUST, The Academia and the nation at large for the sad loss. It will be difficult to fill the gap Prof Ndlovu has left.May his soul in eternal peace.” By Stephen Jakes. Source: Byo24News