- 'IT WILL BE MANDATORY FOR newly qualified teachers to know at least four of the 16 Zimbabwe’s official languages'-Professor Amon Murwira
- ' MDC protests were banned, because of MDC-Alliance’s incitement of violence and contraband of catapults and stones'-Sibusiso Moyo
- MDC PLEADS WITH International community to haul Mnangagwa to the ICC over human rights abuses
- Kambarami abducted ,dreadlocks shaved off with glass, MDC chair Tabitha and 7 others arrested, ex VP, Mphoko fled Zacc at high speed, Ndiweni jailed 18 months
- MDC chair Khumalo, Senator Zivira and six other party activists to appear in court today for accusing Mnangagwa of stealing the 30 July 2018 elections.
ZAPU has said it learnt with shock and sadness the passing on of former Vice Chancellor of the National University of Science and Technology (NUST), Prof Lindela Rowland Ndlovu.
Prof Ndlovu reportedly succumbed to diabetes in the morning of 18 November 2015 in Bulawayo.
“His untimely death comes barely a month after the region lost yet another illustrious academic in Dr Lawton Hikwa,” said Zapu in a statement. “This also comes just weeks after we lost Dr Phinot Moyo, our noble and patriotic son of Bulawayo who died in unclear circumstances.”
The party said Prof Ndlovu will be greatly remembered for his unquestionable commitment to the development of the region especially in the academia.
“The great academic’s achievements and services have greatly benefited NUST and the greater community, in this generation and ones to come, both in the country and abroad,” said the party.
“ZAPU extends its heartfelt condolences to the Ndlovu family, NUST, The Academia and the nation at large for the sad loss. It will be difficult to fill the gap Prof Ndlovu has left.May his soul in eternal peace.” By Stephen Jakes. Source: Byo24News