- AN army camp commandant, Luxwell Ngara (51) responsible for the maintenance of the Defence House, arrested by Zacc charged with fraud.
- HARARE COUNCIL failing to provide clean water to the residents suspends three senior water engineers
- NONE OF THE 21 AFRICAN leaders invited to the UK-Africa Investment Summit raised a finger over non invitation of Mnangagwa to the event.
- ZANU PF Mash Central Tracy Mudimu says the machete gangs wrecking havoc at Jumbo mine are an MDC project
- 'AN IMMUNE cell which kills most cancers has been discovered by accident by British scientists, in a major breakthrough in treatment'.
Political analyst Pedzisai Ruhanya has exposed that the Zimbabwe Electoral Commission’s Chief Elections Officer Constance Chigwamba is a central Intelligence Organization Officer whose interests are likely to be associated with the ruling Zanu PF hence the bias revelations associated with the Hurungwe West by elections.
Ruhanya said: “So Zimbabweans tell me that only people from the President’s Office, that houses the CIO can lead ZEC as chief elections officers.”
He said they recently appointed ZEC chief elections officer Constance Chigwamba was permanent secretary in the Office of the President and Cabinet before her appointment a few weeks ago.
“He predecessor, the late Lovemore Sekeramayi was a deputy director in the President’s Office,” said Ruhanya.
“Sekeramyi took over from now Major-General Douglas Nyikayaramba of the Zimbabwe National Army. The election management body is already rigged. This body can never administer credible.”
This come at a time when row has erupted over the Zanu PF candidate for Hurungwe West Kieth Guzah who won against the former MP Temba Mliswa who was fired from Zanu PF.
Revelations were that Guzah was not registered to vote in Hurungwe West. by Stephen Jakes. Source: Byo24News.