- DIESEL PRICE RISES from from US$1,27 to US$1,32 and petrol from $1,26 to US$1,30 now that lockdown has been eased
- WHO REMEMBERS, ZBC NEWS ACHOR , Lee Ann Bernard's post where she mocked diaspora based Zimbabweans?
- MARRY MUBAIWA'S lawyer Mtetwa, says Mubaiwa cannot stand trial today because of ill-health.
- ARMED ROBBERS TIED UP STAFF AT TWO BULAWAYO SERVICE STATIONS, sold fuel and collected cash for 3 hours.
- KARIBA council was disconnected for Z$24 million debt, yet electricity comes from Kariba.
Political analyst Pedzisai Ruhanya has exposed that the Zimbabwe Electoral Commission’s Chief Elections Officer Constance Chigwamba is a central Intelligence Organization Officer whose interests are likely to be associated with the ruling Zanu PF hence the bias revelations associated with the Hurungwe West by elections.
Ruhanya said: “So Zimbabweans tell me that only people from the President’s Office, that houses the CIO can lead ZEC as chief elections officers.”
He said they recently appointed ZEC chief elections officer Constance Chigwamba was permanent secretary in the Office of the President and Cabinet before her appointment a few weeks ago.
“He predecessor, the late Lovemore Sekeramayi was a deputy director in the President’s Office,” said Ruhanya.
“Sekeramyi took over from now Major-General Douglas Nyikayaramba of the Zimbabwe National Army. The election management body is already rigged. This body can never administer credible.”
This come at a time when row has erupted over the Zanu PF candidate for Hurungwe West Kieth Guzah who won against the former MP Temba Mliswa who was fired from Zanu PF.
Revelations were that Guzah was not registered to vote in Hurungwe West. by Stephen Jakes. Source: Byo24News.