- PRESIDENT TRUMP HAS SIGNED THE LARGEST-ever US financial stimulus package, worth $2tn (£1.7tn), as the country grapples with the coronavirus pandemic.
- BREAKING NEWS: CRISIS: PM Johnson has tested positive for coronavirus and is self-isolating in Downing Street at a time of global health crisis
- DYSON HAS RECEIVED AN ORDER FROM THE UK government for 10,000 ventilators to support efforts by the country's National Health Service to treat coronavirus patients.
- US PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP HAS ORDERED GENERAL MOTORS TO MAKE VENTILATORS ventilators for coronavirus patients after attacking the car giant's chief executive.
- Ex ZANU-PF YOUTH LEADER Godfrey Tsenengamu, who was expelled , pleads for forgiveness from the people of Zimbabwe as he claims to have seen the light.
Political analyst Pedzisai Ruhanya has exposed that the Zimbabwe Electoral Commission’s Chief Elections Officer Constance Chigwamba is a central Intelligence Organization Officer whose interests are likely to be associated with the ruling Zanu PF hence the bias revelations associated with the Hurungwe West by elections.
Ruhanya said: “So Zimbabweans tell me that only people from the President’s Office, that houses the CIO can lead ZEC as chief elections officers.”
He said they recently appointed ZEC chief elections officer Constance Chigwamba was permanent secretary in the Office of the President and Cabinet before her appointment a few weeks ago.
“He predecessor, the late Lovemore Sekeramayi was a deputy director in the President’s Office,” said Ruhanya.
“Sekeramyi took over from now Major-General Douglas Nyikayaramba of the Zimbabwe National Army. The election management body is already rigged. This body can never administer credible.”
This come at a time when row has erupted over the Zanu PF candidate for Hurungwe West Kieth Guzah who won against the former MP Temba Mliswa who was fired from Zanu PF.
Revelations were that Guzah was not registered to vote in Hurungwe West. by Stephen Jakes. Source: Byo24News.