- ZIMBABWE:All bodies are to be treated as COVID-19 contaminated and all burials will now be done within 24 hours
- CORONAVIRUS-New York records 630 deaths in a single day with deaths rising to 3,565 in the state and 113,704 positive cases,
- CORONAVIRUS-BORIS JOHNSON has written to opposition party leaders, to come together in the national interest against Covid-19
- COVID -19: Gove confirms deaths of 7 NHS staff, warning, whatever the weather 'don't go outside to lakes and the countryside .
- 14 of 15 Ethiopians arrested, while hiding at a Gwanda homestead one week, failed to cross into SA due to Covid-19 border closure of Beitbridge Border Post
That was sparked by a grudge over a woman and happened last week.
Makonza allegedly killed his neighbour Keith Nyambira with whom he had a long-standing dispute over a woman.
According to Sunday News, in December 2013 the now deceased Nyambira severely assaulted Makonza when the two clashed over a woman.
Nyambira paid a beast to Makonza’s parents as compensation for the damages and injuries sustained by the latter as a result of the assault.
Nyambira fled from his home in a bid to evade arrest after Makonza reported the matter to the police.
According to a relative, who refused to be named Nyambira resurfaced last month and was spotted by Makonza.
“The two fought in 2013 and Makonza sustained serious injuries. Nyambira left home when he heard that the police were looking for him. He came back home last month and Makonza saw him,” said the relative. Source: Sunday News