- ZIMBABWE BANK INTEREST RATE, raised from 80% to 200% as the economic crisis continues to wreak havoc across the nation.
- Major Gen William Dube and NRZ GM Respina Zinyanduko wreak havoc in NRZ
- UKRAINES'S RICHEST MAN SUES RUSSIA AT at Europe's top human rights court over what he has said are billions of dollars in business losses since Russia's invasion.
- NATO INCREASES FORCES ON HIGH ALERT from 40,000 to more than 300,000 amid Russia threat
- GUCCI GRACE MUGABE Fake PhD trial to restart in September 2022
That was sparked by a grudge over a woman and happened last week.
Makonza allegedly killed his neighbour Keith Nyambira with whom he had a long-standing dispute over a woman.
According to Sunday News, in December 2013 the now deceased Nyambira severely assaulted Makonza when the two clashed over a woman.
Nyambira paid a beast to Makonza’s parents as compensation for the damages and injuries sustained by the latter as a result of the assault.
Nyambira fled from his home in a bid to evade arrest after Makonza reported the matter to the police.
According to a relative, who refused to be named Nyambira resurfaced last month and was spotted by Makonza.
“The two fought in 2013 and Makonza sustained serious injuries. Nyambira left home when he heard that the police were looking for him. He came back home last month and Makonza saw him,” said the relative. Source: Sunday News