- COMMAND HEALTH:President Mnangagwa has appointed RTD Gen VP Chiwenga as Minister of Health and Childcare with immediate effect.
- 'OFFENCE-DRIVING WHILE BLACK'- UK COPS STOP BLACK PLAYER for driving posh car
- ZANU PF Secretary for Administration Obert Mpofu who had said, "Hashtags come and go, but ZANU PF (@ZANUPF_Official) endures beyond the trending. Actually, we are the trend-setter. Above all, #ZimbabweanLivesMatter in the heart of ZANU PF's existence. This will remain beyond the trending."
- BEITBRIDGE Border Post closed yesterday after 5 Zimbabwe Revenue Authority (Zimra) employees, tested positive for COVID-19
- MNANGAGWA'S NEPHEW, ZANU PF Harare South MP Tongai Mnangagwa tests Covid-19 positive
The controversial new Zimbabwe Football Association (ZIFA) president Philip Chiyangwa claims that ZIFA’s constitution stipulates that board members lost their mandate after revocation on 3rd October 2015.
The PSL leadership according to Phillip Chiyangwa, lost its mandate after revocation on 3 October 3016
In light of that, anyone seeking to be a ZIFA board member beyond the 3rd October 2015, must be re-elected by the respective constituencies.
On that account claims Chiyangwa , Phiri, lost the mandate in that revocation and Highlanders boss Peter Dube will be the acting PSL chairman up to a forth coming ballot on 13th February 2016. By Sibusiso Ngwenya
photo- Nehanda Radio-Furious Chiyangwa on Nehanda Radio (shouts obscenities)