- 'Light-skinned Asian man in his mid-20s, stabbed a 10-year-old boy in front of his mother in the area of Belper Street, Leicester'
- ZANU-PF- Matemadanda says the United States and Britain, alleging that the two powers were meddling into Zimbabwean politics.
- SA PRESIDENT RAMAPHOSA must use his African Union (AU) chairmanship to intervene on the never ending Zimbabwe deepening political and economic crisis.
- HWANGE YESTERDAY RECEIVED A TOTAL OF 139mm rainfall in just three hours which overwhelmed the drainage system causing flash floods. 35 families were affected by the heavy rains and flooding mainly in Number 1 and Sinderela villages.
- THE ZIMBABWE NATIONAL ROADS ADMINISTRATION (Zinara) has terminated contracts for nearly 100 cashiers, allegedly to plug leakages at tollgates.
The controversial new Zimbabwe Football Association (ZIFA) president Philip Chiyangwa claims that ZIFA’s constitution stipulates that board members lost their mandate after revocation on 3rd October 2015.
The PSL leadership according to Phillip Chiyangwa, lost its mandate after revocation on 3 October 3016
In light of that, anyone seeking to be a ZIFA board member beyond the 3rd October 2015, must be re-elected by the respective constituencies.
On that account claims Chiyangwa , Phiri, lost the mandate in that revocation and Highlanders boss Peter Dube will be the acting PSL chairman up to a forth coming ballot on 13th February 2016. By Sibusiso Ngwenya
photo- Nehanda Radio-Furious Chiyangwa on Nehanda Radio (shouts obscenities)