- FORMER, ZANU PF, NATIONAL SECRETARY FOR ADMINISTRATION, Didymus Mutasa (84) bounces back into Zanu-PF
- BULAWAYO MATERDEI HOSPITAL will charge US$ 60 for casualty, US$3000 for a general ward and US$5000 for ICU for Coronavirus.
- WHICH PARTY deserves such a party card for its brainwashed supporters...yep, I thought so,..shhhh!
- 400 ELEPHANTS FOUND DEAD, 800 TUSKS LYING UNGUARDED AND POACHING FEARS, after Hundreds of elephants have mysteriously died over the past two months in Botswana, from a possible disease or toxin in the area in the Okavango Delta by conservationists, with fears more could die from a possible disease or toxin in the area. Botswana has the largest population of elephants in Africa, around one-third of all elephants on the continent.
- OPPOSITION NELSON CHAMISA MDC ALLIANCE 'S Mberengwa North constituency co-ordinating committee secretary, Trinos Chinyoka (46), who had been missing for three days, died on Saturday after falling into an uncovered disused gold mine shaft at night at Chabudapasi Gold Mine near Yorkes business centre but was only found after searching for three days.
In an interview with the ZBC in the capital on Thursday, Minister Mumbengegwi said government is moving ahead with those who are willing to work with government on that exercise.
Mumbengegwi said invitations were extended to those companies that were willing to come on board and that the consolidation of the diamond sector is not unique to Zimbabwe alone.
Mumbengegwi said the mega deals sealed during President Xi Jinping’s visit and at any other time will not be affected by the recent move.
A five member ministerial delegation visited Chiadzwa diamond fields on Wednesday on a fact-finding mission after panners stormed the area in the wake of a government directive to all mining firms there to cease operations and vacate the area within 90 days. – Source-Herald