- Dr SOLWAYO NGWENYA tweets that Dr Peter Mugobeyi who was abducted almost a week ago has been found disoriented and trying to get lifts to Harare'
- MUGABE'S COUSIN IGNATIOUS CHOMBO'S HEALTH deteriorates and government denies him his passport to seek medical attention from abroad
- #Free Zimbabwe World Awareness Campaign Mnangagwa faces protests at the UN General Assembly in New York next week, from Zimbabweans based in the US
- Chamisa $720k richer as Mnangagwa's treasury releases $3.4 million to MDC under the Political Parties Finance Act.
- DOCTORS, protesting Peter Magombeyi abduction on Saturday after calling for a pay strike, blocked by riot police
In an interview with the ZBC in the capital on Thursday, Minister Mumbengegwi said government is moving ahead with those who are willing to work with government on that exercise.
Mumbengegwi said invitations were extended to those companies that were willing to come on board and that the consolidation of the diamond sector is not unique to Zimbabwe alone.
Mumbengegwi said the mega deals sealed during President Xi Jinping’s visit and at any other time will not be affected by the recent move.
A five member ministerial delegation visited Chiadzwa diamond fields on Wednesday on a fact-finding mission after panners stormed the area in the wake of a government directive to all mining firms there to cease operations and vacate the area within 90 days. – Source-Herald