- ALL ZIM GVT EMPLOYEES TO PAY 2.5 percent tax to set up shops that will sell subsidised commodities to members of the army according to Finance Minister Mthuli Ncube,
- 'ZIMBABWE'S Commanders have Mnangagwa to step down or risk another coup like the infamous 2017coup not a coup which brought down Mugabe according to exiled former Cabinet minister Jonathan Moyo' .
- PREVIOUSLY PUBLISHED ARTICLE ABOUT independant Norton MP Temba Mliswa Born Temba Peter Mliswa
- 'MLISWA urges Zim revolution against whites like Billy Rautenbach who have captured the police and state through its cartel system'.
- MOVEMENT FOR DEMOCRATIC CHANGE Victoria Falls Mayor Dhlamini and advised that he now ceases being a Councillor.
In an interview with the ZBC in the capital on Thursday, Minister Mumbengegwi said government is moving ahead with those who are willing to work with government on that exercise.
Mumbengegwi said invitations were extended to those companies that were willing to come on board and that the consolidation of the diamond sector is not unique to Zimbabwe alone.
Mumbengegwi said the mega deals sealed during President Xi Jinping’s visit and at any other time will not be affected by the recent move.
A five member ministerial delegation visited Chiadzwa diamond fields on Wednesday on a fact-finding mission after panners stormed the area in the wake of a government directive to all mining firms there to cease operations and vacate the area within 90 days. – Source-Herald