- Botswana Gvt Director of Health Shipayagae, places all 57 MPs in quarantine after a parliamentary nurse tested positive for Covid-19,
- MDC ALLIANCE VP NCUBE calls for the resignation of Senators Komichi, Mudzuri and Mwonzora , for openly associating themselves with a recent court order that invalidated Nelson Chamisa's tenure as leader of the MDC opposition.
- LESSONS FOR AFRICA'S LEADERS AND THE PEOPLE REGARDING FIRST WORLD-case in Point British PM, Johnson coronavirus hospitalisation in the London St Thomas Hospital ICU
- UK coronavirus: record daily death toll of 938 in 24 hrs, as PM Johnson faces a 4th night in an Intensive Care Unit in Hospital
- 'HOLDERS OF IMMIGRATION PERMITS AND VISAS which expire during the Corona virus lockdown can continue to stay'- Ministry of Home Affairs and Cultural Heritage said Statutory Instrument 83 of 2020
Zimbabwe will soon be run by War Lords who will drive the country to the level where Somalia is, political analysts have said.
South Africa based political analyst Fortune Mlalazi said the leaked audio between Auxilia Mnangagwa and Presidential Guard Commander Murombo clearly showed that the country was descending into a banana republic which is run by war lords instead of elected officials.
“If you listen analytically to the audio that was leaked by the army recently you will understand that you have a powerful clique of armed officials who are running politicians which is clearly against the constitution of the country which says they must be subservient to the civilian government. “Mlalazi said. “Remember that it is said when this Murombo guy was being moved from Dzivarasekwa to PG HQ he said he wants to go with his whole battalion of 5000 men. This shows you that there is a person who thinks he owns a battalion and can command them anytime which is typical of war lord system developing in the country.”Constitutional lawyer Shephard Dube said what is peculiar about Zimbabwe’s war lords is that there are not only military leaders but there are political leaders running militias and have a command of some sections of the armed forces.
“You will have a person like Owen Mudha Ncube who runs an AlShabaab militia in Kwekwe that is responsible for terrorizing citizens and taking over mines. This powerful man in Midlands is known as the war lord of that area and nothing passes without his approval. And in their nature war lords run cartels that are for self-enrichment and not for the benefit of the state. So very soon we are going to see Zimbabwe fast sliding to the debris level of Somalia if the citizens do not stop these cartels from running down our motherland.” Source – Byo24
INFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to email@example.com ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows1) Global News 4us all 208,832 members2) Democratic Prosperous Future 32,319 Members3) Climate, Green Energy, Pollution 18,688 members4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 22,905 likes22,901 followers.Manages NewzimbabwevisionFollowed by 12,392 people