- COVID-19 mothers can still breastfeed as benefits outweighed the potential risks of transmitting the virus to children-(WHO)
- TANZANIA GOVERNMENT OFFICIALLY BANS ALL SOCIAL MEDIA OUTLETS broadcasting foreign content without government permission.
- A LIBERATION WAR VET GROUP who feel they are entitled to all and no one else is, ..its chaos,..welcome to Zimbabwe!
- 150 YEARS AGO DURING THE COLONISATION ERA, the farm masters would leave their spare pairs of specs on a rock and tell the natives, 'Im sailing back to England for 6 months but my eyes sitting on that rock in the field will be watching you 24/7.
- UNITED NATIONS SAYS IT IS FOLLOWING THE ZIMBABWE CRISIS WITH CONCERN, urging Harare to respect human rights amid pressure for the matter to be tabled at the global meeting.
Government yesterday reportedly conducted a second post-mortem on Higher Education minister Jonathan Moyo’s daughter, Zanele, after the family expressed reservations over the first autopsy conducted by South African authorities, whose results have not yet been released.
Close family sources said the second autopsy was done yesterday by a government pathologist under the close supervision of the police.
“After the professor (Moyo) had briefed the family upon his arrival with the body from South Africa, it was felt that a second autopsy be done here so that a second opinion is received to determine what really happened and the report is not yet out,” the source said.
Jonathan Moyo. Source: newsday