- FOOTBALLER Kawondera, Mary Chiwenga's ex sues, her for US$700 000 , for using forged divorce documents to be married to Vice president Chiwenga
- TWO ZIM BUSINESSMEN (Sydney and Eddy) with transport and freight buses and trucks in SAfrica, murdered in SAfrica.
- Colnl Murombo, moved from State House after Auxillia Mnangagwa 'dispute',hmn 'Grace is back, but the army has the final say in a military state!
- EX Education minister Coltart and (ZCTU) President Mutasa and Sec Gen Moyo receive death threats over 22 July protests plans.
- ETHNICITY ABUSE: Trump tells 4 congresswomen,.. “go back” to the countries they “originally came from” to fix their respective gvts and crime issues"
South African police have named the driver of a vehicle which mowed down two pedestrians and collided with four stationary vehicles in Port Elizabeth’s Beachfront on Sunday morning as a 31-year-old Zimbabwean pilot.Kelvin Zirema has been charged with culpable homicide and drunk driving after a Nigerian man died after being run over.The 36-year-old Anthony Agbo had only been in South Africa for two days when he came across Zirema’s speeding Audi A4.Zirema drove into Agbo and a 26-year-old woman from Zwide, who has not been named. The woman lost her left leg and is still in hospital, said police spokesperson Colonel Priscilla Naidu.Naidu said Zirema then lost control of the vehicle and collided into four stationary cars parked near the Humewood Hotel.The helicopter pilot allegedly fled the scene but was arrested shortly afterwards.Zirema, who works at a helicopter charter and flight school in Port Elizabeth, is back in court on Thursday where he is expected to apply for bail. Source – ZimLive