- Dr SOLWAYO NGWENYA tweets that Dr Peter Mugobeyi who was abducted almost a week ago has been found disoriented and trying to get lifts to Harare'
- MUGABE'S COUSIN IGNATIOUS CHOMBO'S HEALTH deteriorates and government denies him his passport to seek medical attention from abroad
- #Free Zimbabwe World Awareness Campaign Mnangagwa faces protests at the UN General Assembly in New York next week, from Zimbabweans based in the US
- Chamisa $720k richer as Mnangagwa's treasury releases $3.4 million to MDC under the Political Parties Finance Act.
- DOCTORS, protesting Peter Magombeyi abduction on Saturday after calling for a pay strike, blocked by riot police
South African police have named the driver of a vehicle which mowed down two pedestrians and collided with four stationary vehicles in Port Elizabeth’s Beachfront on Sunday morning as a 31-year-old Zimbabwean pilot.Kelvin Zirema has been charged with culpable homicide and drunk driving after a Nigerian man died after being run over.The 36-year-old Anthony Agbo had only been in South Africa for two days when he came across Zirema’s speeding Audi A4.Zirema drove into Agbo and a 26-year-old woman from Zwide, who has not been named. The woman lost her left leg and is still in hospital, said police spokesperson Colonel Priscilla Naidu.Naidu said Zirema then lost control of the vehicle and collided into four stationary cars parked near the Humewood Hotel.The helicopter pilot allegedly fled the scene but was arrested shortly afterwards.Zirema, who works at a helicopter charter and flight school in Port Elizabeth, is back in court on Thursday where he is expected to apply for bail. Source – ZimLive