- TWO ZIMBABWEAN SIBLINGS sentenced to death by hanging for murdering a Bulawayo taxi driver and an Inyathi shop owner.
- SUSPENDED ZANU PF YOUTH LEAGUE POLITICAL COMMISSAR Tsenengamu says he is not apologetic about his anti corruption stance denying Patrick Chinamasa's statement that he has apologised to the party for his actions.
- THE LANDS MINISTER PERRANCE SHIRI HAS REDUCED farm sizes for all individual farms in Zimbabwe’s five ecological regions.
- EUROPEAN UNION (EU) removes sanctions on VP Chiwenga, General Sibanda, Grace Mugabe and Shiri, not President Mnangagwa!
- A FIREFIGHTER KILLED himself while on duty in West Midlands, at Wolverhampton Fire Station, where he had been on duty on the night shift.
. “It is apparent that the victim was about to drop passengers in the area when three unknown men approached his vehicle and fired one shot to his neck and he totally lost the control of his vehicle,” said police spokesperson Siyabulela Malo.
The shooting is understood to have taken place at about 22:43 in Maartbloom Street, Lentegeur, which is in Mitchells Plain, east of the Cape Town CBD.
A murder investigation is under way and police are following up on all possible leads.Hailing from Zimbabwe — and having changed his surname Chifamba to his stage name — Ceeh was in his early 30s.Faizal Sayed, Deen Channel CEO, said in a statement that he was “shattered and shocked” after receiving the news of his former staffer’s murder.
“I have no words to explain what my staff and I are currently going through. I cannot imagine what is going through his mom’s mind right now. He was a character of love and fun,” said Sayed.
He described him as a determined and hard worker, who was the life of the office and who brought smiles to the faces of many.Living ‘his dreams’ in music
“He always wanted to be someone in life, and his life was unfortunately cut short.”He said it was a disgrace that Ceeh was killed in South Africa, after coming here to “live his dreams” in music. He had wanted to do a lot for his mother, and was currently working on a video which would have been his big break.
Durham Studios in Woodstock, where he was employed, and Deen Channel decided to produce a combined video of him in his honour, said Sayed.
Alongside his career in film, writing, directing and production, he also released his own music tracks.Keep on Fighting was recorded in January this year according to Heart Entertainment Magazine (HEM).“His vision is to speak through his music and impact change in the communities and society we live in,” HEM wrote.Another tune, Call Me, was filmed alongside artists and curio sellers interspersed with views of Cape Town’s famous Lion’s Head and its oceans. heraldINFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to firstname.lastname@example.org ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows1)Zimbabwe News 4 us Zimbabweans 206,331Members2)ZIMBABWE NEWS, BUILDING A PROSPEROUS POST 2018 VISION 32,224 Members3) New Zimbabwe Vision group 18,708 members4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 22,802 likes22,796 followers.
https://www.facebook.com/sibusiso.ngwenya.967 Followed by 12,341 people.