- MUM OF THREE, (31) NHS ROTHERHAM OPERATING DEPARTMENT worker chased down street and stabbed to death with machete by estranged husband (41)
- 'CORRUPT GWERU CITY WARD 11, COUNCILLOR, ALBERT CHIRAU parcelled out housing stands to his children aged 13 and five'.
- FORMER BOTSWANA PRESIDENT IAN KHAMASAYS THE SADC REGION MUST STEP IN TO SOLVE THE ZIMBABWE CRISIS as pressure mounts on President 'Ediot' Mnangagwa to hold talks with his rivals.
- MDC-T SEC GEN MWONZORA SAYS CHAMISA, is a hypocrite who pretends to hate Zanu-PF when, his transport company was contracted to ferry milk from late former President Robert Mugabe's dairy
- NONSENSE!-MNANGAGWA ZANU PF REGIME CLAIMS AT least 200 000 new houses will be constructed by 2023, while apartments that are unfit for human habitation will be rebuilt and informal settlements revamped as part of a raft of measures to overhaul Zimbabwe’s housing sector
The Harare, Mayor, Bernard Manyenyeni , who was charged with insubodination and unprocedurally appointing James Mushore as the Harare Town clerk, and suspended by the local government minister, the Zanu PF National political commissar, Saviour Kasukuwere.on 20 April, 2016 ,was reinstated by the High Court.
However, the relief was short lived as, Zimbabwe Anti-Corruption Commission officers swiftly arrested Councillor Benard Manyenyeni
To the Discerning Eye, the whole saga smacks of Zanu PF interference as its clear that the local government minister, the Zanu PF National political commissar, Saviour Kasukuwere is out to ruthlessly destroy all opposition Movement For Democratic Change (MDC T) councils. By Sibusiso Ngwenya