- BRITAIN actually demanded Zimbabwe independence and majority rule before Zanu PF
- US warns of potential terror attacks in Sandton Johannesburg South Africa on the weekend of 29/10/22
- US AND UK dismiss Zimbabwe anti sanctions protests that took place on Tuesday
- 'ZIMBABWE ARMY SOLDIER' shot outside Russian Embassy in Harare.
- UK POPULATION size is 68,708,659. In 7 weeks, UK has had 3 Prime Ministers, one after the other , Boris Johnson, Liz Truss and Rishi Sunak
The Harare, Mayor, Bernard Manyenyeni , who was charged with insubodination and unprocedurally appointing James Mushore as the Harare Town clerk, and suspended by the local government minister, the Zanu PF National political commissar, Saviour Kasukuwere.on 20 April, 2016 ,was reinstated by the High Court.
However, the relief was short lived as, Zimbabwe Anti-Corruption Commission officers swiftly arrested Councillor Benard Manyenyeni
To the Discerning Eye, the whole saga smacks of Zanu PF interference as its clear that the local government minister, the Zanu PF National political commissar, Saviour Kasukuwere is out to ruthlessly destroy all opposition Movement For Democratic Change (MDC T) councils. By Sibusiso Ngwenya