- ZINDZI MANDELA (59) , DAUGHTER OF THE LATE Nelson Mandela and Winnie Madikizela-Mandela and also the South African ambassador to Denmark has died.
- MDC-Alliance leader Advocate Nelson Chamisa has appointed his deputy Professor Welshman Ncube as acting party president with immediate effect.
- ZNA Brighton Matura murdered his girlfriend Fungayi Tendayi and shot himself to death on Wednesday morning at Nyimo shopping centre in Sanyati.
- TWO MURDER ACCUSED INDIVIDUALS INCLUDING THE son of former Midlands Provincial Affairs minister Jason Machaya, Foster, died in a car crash on Wednesday night along the Gweru-Mvuma Road in an accident that also claimed the life of a popular Gweru gold baron who was awaiting trial for murder.
- JUST LIKE AT TSVANGIRAI'S FUNREAL IN 2018, TEMPERS ONCE AGAIN FLARED up from he rowdy, violent MDC youth in Gutu, when Khuphe, arrived to pay her last respects to the MDC Alliance leader Nelson Chamisa was burying his late mother in Gutu on Tuesday.
The Harare, Mayor, Bernard Manyenyeni , who was charged with insubodination and unprocedurally appointing James Mushore as the Harare Town clerk, and suspended by the local government minister, the Zanu PF National political commissar, Saviour Kasukuwere.on 20 April, 2016 ,was reinstated by the High Court.
However, the relief was short lived as, Zimbabwe Anti-Corruption Commission officers swiftly arrested Councillor Benard Manyenyeni
To the Discerning Eye, the whole saga smacks of Zanu PF interference as its clear that the local government minister, the Zanu PF National political commissar, Saviour Kasukuwere is out to ruthlessly destroy all opposition Movement For Democratic Change (MDC T) councils. By Sibusiso Ngwenya