- UNITED STATES CONFIRMED CORONAVIRUS CASES REACH 7,099,967 just days after reaching the 200,000 deaths mark.
- OUTSPOKEN CLERIC ,ALSO ONE OF PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA'S TOP ADVISORS, Shingi Munyeza, (pictured below), yesterday said the Zimbabwe's crisis is man-made, and mainly centred on unresolved succession matrix.
- BOY (7) MURDERED, HEAD , NECK, ARMS AND LEGS HACKED OFF, IN MUREWA.A 7-year-old boy from Makore Village under Chief Mangwende in Murewa was allegedly murdered last week in a suspected case of ritual killing
- ZIMBABWE NATIONAL STUDENTS UNION (ZINASU) PRESIDENT Takudzwa Ngadziore was denied bail on Monday after a magistrate said he was a threat to public safety.
- MUM OF THREE, (31) NHS ROTHERHAM OPERATING DEPARTMENT worker chased down street and stabbed to death with machete by estranged husband (41)
ZACC-Zimbabwe anti corruption unit is chaired by Nguni , who is reportedly a convicted fraudster who fled South Africa in 1999 yet the corrupt despot led Zanu pf regime gave him a position of great responsibility as chairperson of Zacc.
Once a convicted fraudster, it follows that one is a ‘criminal’, therefore, to the ‘Discerning eye newzimbabwevision, Zanu pf is employing the old adage tactic of ‘ send a thief to catch a thief’….DISCUSS! By Sibusiso Ngwenya.