- ZIMBABWE MAJOR CRACKDOWN ON FOREX DEALERS to net Zanu pf bigwigs top executives in banks, companies and State institutions.
- 'ZIMBABWE'S RESETTLED FARMERS will no longer get free assistance from government, such as seed, fertiliser, diesel and tractors amongst other agricultural inputs, as the command agriculture programme is "riddled with corruption'-Zimbabwe's minister of finance Mthuli Ncube
- CHAMISA vs KHUPE MDCC-T LEADERSHIP feud is still a major issue in parliarment.
- 'THE ONE WHO FELLED MUGABE' Zimbabwe's vice president RTD Gen Chiwenga has been flown back to Zimbabwe from hospital in South Africa.
- NEW NURSING REQUIREMENTS: Zimbabwe's government has tightened nursing entry requirements.
ZIMBABWE APPOINTS Zanu-PF’s UK/ EUROPE Representative , Nick Mangwana as the new Permanent Secretary for Ministry of Information, Publicity and Broadcasting Services, replacing long-serving George Charamba now the Deputy Chief Secretary for Presidential Communications. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya
photo-Editor in Chief www.newzimbabwevision.com-Sibusiso Ngwenya (L) with Nick Mangwana the Permanent Secretary for Ministry of Information, Publicity and Broadcasting Services (C)