- US Black billionaire Robert F Smith, a technology investor, pays down entire US$40m student debt of 2019 graduating class at historic black college
- 'Yes, sanctions and Zanu-PF are inseparable twins, they move together, so Zanu-PF and sanctions must go!' Chamisa.
- ZANU PF ARE CLEARLY GLOBAL PFEEERORRISTS, AS MALAWI Vice President orders immediate deportation of Chihuri
- ZIMBABWE'S POLITICAL CIRCUS AS MDC-Alliance Members of Parliament cost the taxpayer over US$100 000 by walking out of parliament
- 'HOW GUDYANGA (69) PAID US$1 629 500 secret payments to Nikuv in 2014 to manipulate the country's elections'.
ZIMBABWE APPOINTS Zanu-PF’s UK/ EUROPE Representative , Nick Mangwana as the new Permanent Secretary for Ministry of Information, Publicity and Broadcasting Services, replacing long-serving George Charamba now the Deputy Chief Secretary for Presidential Communications. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya
photo-Editor in Chief www.newzimbabwevision.com-Sibusiso Ngwenya (L) with Nick Mangwana the Permanent Secretary for Ministry of Information, Publicity and Broadcasting Services (C)