- 'MLISWA admits he looked after ZANUPF Political Commissar, another armed mercenary who campaigned for him through intimidation '
- 'PHD didnt pay tax on mega millions from church regalia, "anointing oil" and "holy water" sales and Yadah Hotel'- Harare magistrate court
- AUTHOR Dr Charles Lovemore Mungoshi (71) in the early hours of today at Parirenyatwa Hospital after battling illness for nearly a decade.
- 'MTHULI NCUBE AND JOHN MANDUDYA DISAGREEMENT on re introduction of Zimdollar currency'
- DOCTOR (49) married two months fleeced of US $100,000 never lived together-Love/Zim Con?
ZIMBABWE APPOINTS Zanu-PF’s UK/ EUROPE Representative , Nick Mangwana as the new Permanent Secretary for Ministry of Information, Publicity and Broadcasting Services, replacing long-serving George Charamba now the Deputy Chief Secretary for Presidential Communications. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya
photo-Editor in Chief www.newzimbabwevision.com-Sibusiso Ngwenya (L) with Nick Mangwana the Permanent Secretary for Ministry of Information, Publicity and Broadcasting Services (C)