- ZANU-PF DEPLOYS ex ministers who were dropped from Cabinet to the party headquarters where they will take up full-time jobs.
- AFTER SEIZING, G40 kingpins Jonathan Moyo and Robert Zhuwawo farms, state seizes Kasukuwere's Concorpia Farm in Mazowe.
- CHAMISA 'holed up' at Matapi Police Station as dozens of Mbare residents were attacked by machete wielding Zanu-PF youths, baying for his blood
- AN army camp commandant, Luxwell Ngara (51) responsible for the maintenance of the Defence House, arrested by Zacc charged with fraud.
- HARARE COUNCIL failing to provide clean water to the residents suspends three senior water engineers
The Zimbabwe Broadcasting Corporation (ZBC) has reportedly fired more than 200 workers, journalists included in line with the Supreme Court ruling which has seen more than 20 000 workers being fired by employers in a space of one month.
The Zimbabwe Union of Journalists has announced that there national broadcaster has since joined the band wagon of firing workers willy nilly.
“Unconfirmed reports indicate that more than 200 colleagues at ZBC have received three month notice termination letters,” said ZUJ. Source: Byo24News