- 'Zimbabweans don’t read are ill informed: US sanctions are not for human rights violations but super power interests'-Trevor Ncube (AMH)Alpha Media Holdings boss
- BREAKING NEWS: LAWYER COLTART ARRESTED with protesting Amalgamated Rural Teachers Union of Zimbabwe leaders
- BREAKING NEWS: LAWYER COLTART ARRESTED with protesting Amalgamated Rural Teachers Union of Zimbabwe leaders.
- 'A UK-based Zimbabwean woman was found lying in a pool of blood with multiple stab wounds, inflicted allegedly by her husband.'
- High Court has cleared Kasukuwere after ruling that charges filed by prosecutors did not disclose an offence.
The Zimbabwe Broadcasting Corporation (ZBC) has reportedly fired more than 200 workers, journalists included in line with the Supreme Court ruling which has seen more than 20 000 workers being fired by employers in a space of one month.
The Zimbabwe Union of Journalists has announced that there national broadcaster has since joined the band wagon of firing workers willy nilly.
“Unconfirmed reports indicate that more than 200 colleagues at ZBC have received three month notice termination letters,” said ZUJ. Source: Byo24News