- Dr SOLWAYO NGWENYA tweets that Dr Peter Mugobeyi who was abducted almost a week ago has been found disoriented and trying to get lifts to Harare'
- MUGABE'S COUSIN IGNATIOUS CHOMBO'S HEALTH deteriorates and government denies him his passport to seek medical attention from abroad
- #Free Zimbabwe World Awareness Campaign Mnangagwa faces protests at the UN General Assembly in New York next week, from Zimbabweans based in the US
- Chamisa $720k richer as Mnangagwa's treasury releases $3.4 million to MDC under the Political Parties Finance Act.
- DOCTORS, protesting Peter Magombeyi abduction on Saturday after calling for a pay strike, blocked by riot police
ZIMBABWE CHRISTMAS RELIGIOUS CLASHES: At least 31 huts were burnt at Guta RaJehovah Church in Zvimba in a religious murambatsvina style over the over control of a temple and shrine.
Rival members broke out into violent clashes on Christmas day as rival members fought running battles , assaulting each other over the right to use the temple, burning 31 huts .
In 2014 a court order granted the rival parties permission to use the temple and shrine alternatively at alternative times.
The Guta RaJehova church shrine is seen as a sacred site by the rival groups are allowed to enter the so called holy site after confessing their sins.
At this shrine lies the body of the Church founder , Amai Chaza . More news to follow. www.newzimbabwevision.com says that, such lawlessness is typical of broken societies like Zimbabwe. Look at central and North Africa and see how many millions are displaced by religious wars, how many millions are injured, killed , left as orphans as religious wars rage on. Case in point is the world’s largest refugee camp is in Africa and it was created because of religious wars,..need I say more? Already, Zimbabwe has welcomed a religious cult from North Korea, to start spreading its cult,..interesting! More news to follow, By Sibusiso Ngwenya