- MDC vice-chair Sikhala has threatened to initiate constitutional processes to push out Mnangagwa's government from power as the economic turmoil and deteriorating social and political space in Zimbabwe could not be allowed to continue.
- SIX Mutoko parents and teachers were arrested on Thursday for staging a protest against the deterioration of standards in the education sector
- 'A Twin Farm , Dromoland, Zimbabwe farmer has been arrested for shooting and injuring his two neighbours for trespassing into his property'
- AN Inyathi farmer of Twin Farm in Dromoland, Zimbabwe has been arrested on charges of shooting and injuring his two neighbours for trespassing into his property
- 'RYANAIR BOSS Michael O'Leary branded 'racist' after suggesting Muslim men should face extra searches at airports. because Muslim men 'are more likely to be terrorists'
ZIMBABWE CHRISTMAS RELIGIOUS CLASHES: At least 31 huts were burnt at Guta RaJehovah Church in Zvimba in a religious murambatsvina style over the over control of a temple and shrine.
Rival members broke out into violent clashes on Christmas day as rival members fought running battles , assaulting each other over the right to use the temple, burning 31 huts .
In 2014 a court order granted the rival parties permission to use the temple and shrine alternatively at alternative times.
The Guta RaJehova church shrine is seen as a sacred site by the rival groups are allowed to enter the so called holy site after confessing their sins.
At this shrine lies the body of the Church founder , Amai Chaza . More news to follow. www.newzimbabwevision.com says that, such lawlessness is typical of broken societies like Zimbabwe. Look at central and North Africa and see how many millions are displaced by religious wars, how many millions are injured, killed , left as orphans as religious wars rage on. Case in point is the world’s largest refugee camp is in Africa and it was created because of religious wars,..need I say more? Already, Zimbabwe has welcomed a religious cult from North Korea, to start spreading its cult,..interesting! More news to follow, By Sibusiso Ngwenya