- Destroy the caucus , make no regrets, pull no punches, floor them now or shut up and live with it till 2023,..wake up Zimbabwe!
- 'HERO TO ZERO' VP Chiwenga's Minister of State Security Owen Mudha Ncube reportedly opens up internet access save for specified social media applications.
- ZIMBABWE SHUTS DOWN INTERNET TO SILENCE Deadly Protest by Zimbabweans Over the Economic Crisis.
- Mthwakazi Republic Party Bulawayo Sec Henry Dube shot right, in front of his children at home by state security
- NO PLACE TO HIDE, from the ruthless, police' as outnumbered protesters are rounded up everywhere
ZIMBABWE CHRISTMAS RELIGIOUS CLASHES: At least 31 huts were burnt at Guta RaJehovah Church in Zvimba in a religious murambatsvina style over the over control of a temple and shrine.
Rival members broke out into violent clashes on Christmas day as rival members fought running battles , assaulting each other over the right to use the temple, burning 31 huts .
In 2014 a court order granted the rival parties permission to use the temple and shrine alternatively at alternative times.
The Guta RaJehova church shrine is seen as a sacred site by the rival groups are allowed to enter the so called holy site after confessing their sins.
At this shrine lies the body of the Church founder , Amai Chaza . More news to follow. www.newzimbabwevision.com says that, such lawlessness is typical of broken societies like Zimbabwe. Look at central and North Africa and see how many millions are displaced by religious wars, how many millions are injured, killed , left as orphans as religious wars rage on. Case in point is the world’s largest refugee camp is in Africa and it was created because of religious wars,..need I say more? Already, Zimbabwe has welcomed a religious cult from North Korea, to start spreading its cult,..interesting! More news to follow, By Sibusiso Ngwenya