- MDC Alliance dismantling patriarchy towards a people’s movement, and promoting an inclusive people's movement that honours and respects women
- CYCLONE IDAI 300 bodies floating in water, 217 Missing, 102 Injured , 42 Marooned
- 'SEVERAL PEOPLE INJURED AFTER TRAM SHOOTING, one dead' in Dutch city of Utrecht
- Three suspected copper cable thieves were electrocuted today at Chestgate shopping centre in Chegutu -two dead
- 'BOEING SUCKED INTO controversial 'Simbabwe Airways' saga in which Simba Chikore (alias Mutsahuni), prejudiced the country of huge amounts of money between 2017 and 2018'.
ZIMBABWE CHRISTMAS RELIGIOUS CLASHES: At least 31 huts were burnt at Guta RaJehovah Church in Zvimba in a religious murambatsvina style over the over control of a temple and shrine.
Rival members broke out into violent clashes on Christmas day as rival members fought running battles , assaulting each other over the right to use the temple, burning 31 huts .
In 2014 a court order granted the rival parties permission to use the temple and shrine alternatively at alternative times.
The Guta RaJehova church shrine is seen as a sacred site by the rival groups are allowed to enter the so called holy site after confessing their sins.
At this shrine lies the body of the Church founder , Amai Chaza . More news to follow. www.newzimbabwevision.com says that, such lawlessness is typical of broken societies like Zimbabwe. Look at central and North Africa and see how many millions are displaced by religious wars, how many millions are injured, killed , left as orphans as religious wars rage on. Case in point is the world’s largest refugee camp is in Africa and it was created because of religious wars,..need I say more? Already, Zimbabwe has welcomed a religious cult from North Korea, to start spreading its cult,..interesting! More news to follow, By Sibusiso Ngwenya