- Zimbabwe banned from hosting international matches over failure to meet (CAF) standards to host international matches,
- MLISWA to hold a press conference over the Iron Grip of Cartels whilst the Majority Suffer, on Wednesday 26 February over who are these Cartels, all arising after mounting media pressure about Mliswa's controversial backround
- A JAPANESE MAN who received the world's oldest man record Feb. 12, 2020 with a raised fist and big smiles has died at 112.
- 18 children among 52 injured after a man drove his car into a crowd at a carnival in the German town of Volkmarsen.
- US$7 billion in cash and properties stashed worldwide by former and current senior Government officials- Zimbabwe Anti-Corruption Commission (ZACC)
ZIMBABWE CIRCUS CONTINUES AS the Ambrose Mutinhiri-led National Patriotic Front has disbanded and its officials are rejoining Zanu-PF after realising that the events that led to the removal of the Robert Mugabe-led government in November last year were in the best interests of the country.
“We the founders, leaders and supporters of the NPF hereby inform the nation of Zimbabwe that the NPF has disbanded with immediate effect from September 19, 2018,” Brigadier-General (Retired) Mutinhiri said in a statement on Wednesday.
“The main reason for disbanding the party is that NPF has outlived its purpose. NPF was formed as a response to the events and circumstances of November 2017 that led to the removal of the previous Government of Zimbabwe and in our opinion we perceived it to be a threat to national security and stability.”
Brig-Gen (Rtd) Mutinhiri said they had re-considered their position and decided to rejoin the ruling party in its drive to rebuild Zimbabwe. Herald
INFORMATION IS POWER!- Lets invite friends and family worldwide and grow our numbers as fast as ‘bullet trains’ and shift the balance of power from our oppressors to the people of Zimbabwe. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 749 1 333 603
for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows
1)Zimbabwe News 4 us Zimbabweans 158,647
2) ZIMBABWE NEWS, BUILDING A PROSPEROUS POST 2018 VISION 31,557 Members
3) New Zimbabwe Vision group 19,435 members
4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 22,085 likes and 22,086 followers .
Followed by 11,625 people – .By Sibusiso Ngwenya