- 'FINANCE minister appointment of William Mutumanje a.k.a Acie Lumumba, with three unresolved fraud cases and accused of "lying" that he had obtained a degree from the prestigious Harvard University, plus controversial sex tape is shocking!'
- 'MDC HIJACKED BY DICTATORS "there is no vacancy" sounds familiar and synonymous with zanupf'-Former MDC legislator Norman Mpofu
- INFERTILITY: FIRST LADY WARNS THAT stress, excessive smoking, alcohol, genetically abnormalities, fibroids, endometriosis ,pesticides or radiation are some of the causes of infertility .
- 'VICE PRESIDENT RTD GEN CONSTANTINO CHIWENGA at his Hwedza rural homestead, warned that fake prophets in Zimbabwe , singling out Talent (Muzuva) who falsely use the name of God to attack the national leadership and extort money from the suffering public will be no more'.
- 'FORMER LIB DEM LEADER AND ALSO FORMER BRITISH VICE PM, lands six figure Facebook Job at Silicon Valley , Carlifonia USA' .
Zimbabwe Commander of the Defence Forces, President Robert Mugabe currently under house arrest by the military, is refusing to step down or hand over power. The situation which the military has so far said is not a coup, is becoming a constitutional crisis because of Mugabe’s stubbornness. If he continues to refuse to step down, then the situation is effectively a coup, which the generals wanted to avoid.
A coup sets the ball rolling for African Union (AU) and SADC to roll in a force of soldiers to arrest the generals and restore the dictatorship. Remeber Mugabe was for years the head of SADC and for years the head of the AU, two impotent bodies that actually served to strengthen his power and hold over wealth and suffering of the people of Zimbabwe. Jacob Zuma the South African President and former SA president Zuma are again partisan to the Mugabe saga because they did nothing for the people. The military has the people’s backing to hold their ground, warn SADC and AU, that any attempts to step into such a peaceful progressive People driven exercise will be met with the resistance that it deserves and be clearly a group of dictators fighting the Zimbabwe people’s will.
I can advise the nation that today all senior opposition leaders have been called up to a meeting with Gen Chiwenga and army generals in order to chart the way forward. Im sure they all are keen that 2018 elections should be held under democratic conditions and the military rule should not last more than six months and todays negotiations will settle the future. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya