- US Black billionaire Robert F Smith, a technology investor, pays down entire US$40m student debt of 2019 graduating class at historic black college
- 'Yes, sanctions and Zanu-PF are inseparable twins, they move together, so Zanu-PF and sanctions must go!' Chamisa.
- ZANU PF ARE CLEARLY GLOBAL PFEEERORRISTS, AS MALAWI Vice President orders immediate deportation of Chihuri
- ZIMBABWE'S POLITICAL CIRCUS AS MDC-Alliance Members of Parliament cost the taxpayer over US$100 000 by walking out of parliament
- 'HOW GUDYANGA (69) PAID US$1 629 500 secret payments to Nikuv in 2014 to manipulate the country's elections'.
We can also report that the Zimbabwe Republic Police (ZRP) has deployed alarming numbers of officers across Zimbabwe’s ciries. Among those arrested are ZCTU labour union’s leaders Peter Mutasa and Japhet Moyo who are currectly detained at Harare Central Police Station. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya