- UNITED STATES CONFIRMED CORONAVIRUS CASES REACH 7,099,967 just days after reaching the 200,000 deaths mark.
- OUTSPOKEN CLERIC ,ALSO ONE OF PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA'S TOP ADVISORS, Shingi Munyeza, (pictured below), yesterday said the Zimbabwe's crisis is man-made, and mainly centred on unresolved succession matrix.
- BOY (7) MURDERED, HEAD , NECK, ARMS AND LEGS HACKED OFF, IN MUREWA.A 7-year-old boy from Makore Village under Chief Mangwende in Murewa was allegedly murdered last week in a suspected case of ritual killing
- ZIMBABWE NATIONAL STUDENTS UNION (ZINASU) PRESIDENT Takudzwa Ngadziore was denied bail on Monday after a magistrate said he was a threat to public safety.
- MUM OF THREE, (31) NHS ROTHERHAM OPERATING DEPARTMENT worker chased down street and stabbed to death with machete by estranged husband (41)
ZIMBABWE ELECTORAL COMMISSION : 2018 general elections have effectively been announced as the Zec chair Justice Rita Makarau has told opposition under the Nera umbrella that her hands are tied and she cannot demilitarise the Electoral commission’s secretariat. Demilitarisation of the body is a thorn in the flesh for democratic Zimbabweans as President Robert Mugabe’s Zanu pf regime uses Zimbabwe National Army ( ZNA)military muscle to continuously hold non free and unfair ballot in Mugabe’s favour hence a guaranteed Zanu pf victory in 2018..DISCUSS!.- ….More news to follow…by Sibusiso Ngwenya.