- ZANU PF has a huge advantage , with huge billboards and banners of Mnangagwa on buildings, across the country, imported hundreds of new vehicles, a US$200 million war chest along with receiving US$6m from Zimbabwe's treasury
- 'IF ZIMBABWE'S OPPOSITION FEEL ELECTORAL PROCESSES ARE BEING VIOLATED, THEY SHOULD SEEK LEGAL JUSTICE, NOT MAKE UNREASONABLE DEMANDS'- chairperson of The Elders, Kofi Annan
- SHOCKING: CHAMISA SITS IDLY, AS HIS SECURITY ASSAULT AN MDC ALLIANCE CANDIDATE (76) SPRAY CHEMICAL INTO HIS EYES, THROW AWAY HIS KEYS AND LEAVE HIM HELPLESSLY WRITHING IN PAIN ALONE IN THE BUSH:
- FORMER ENERGY MINISTER, SAMUEL UNDENGE has been jailed four years’ imprisonment, for abuse of public office.
- ZIMBABWE'S 31 JULY 2018 ELECTIONS -LAND IS AT STAKE 'Don't lose sleep over demos... opposition is making unnecessary noise', says Zim president at a'whites only' rally at Borrowdale race course in Harare.
ZIMBABWE Electoral Commission (Zec) acting chairperson Emmanuel Magade yesterday conceded that the target to register 7 million people before 2018 general elections was “extravagantly ambitious” with only 4 879 482 registered so far in a population of 15 million people with, between 50 and 55% under 18 years old and and ineligible to register.
In the extended voter registration Bulawayo has been given only 59 mobile centres and 5 static ones, Harare 56 mobile centres and 13 static, Manicaland 233 mobile centres and 8 static, Mashonaland Central 214 mobile and nine static, Mashonaland East 432 mobile and 10 static, Mashonaland West 337 mobile and eight static, Masvingo 333 mobile and 8 static, Matabeleland North 393 mobile and8 static, Matabeleland South 390 mobile centres and 8 static, while Midlands has 402 mobile centres and 8 static. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya