- UNITED STATES CONFIRMED CORONAVIRUS CASES REACH 7,099,967 just days after reaching the 200,000 deaths mark.
- OUTSPOKEN CLERIC ,ALSO ONE OF PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA'S TOP ADVISORS, Shingi Munyeza, (pictured below), yesterday said the Zimbabwe's crisis is man-made, and mainly centred on unresolved succession matrix.
- BOY (7) MURDERED, HEAD , NECK, ARMS AND LEGS HACKED OFF, IN MUREWA.A 7-year-old boy from Makore Village under Chief Mangwende in Murewa was allegedly murdered last week in a suspected case of ritual killing
- ZIMBABWE NATIONAL STUDENTS UNION (ZINASU) PRESIDENT Takudzwa Ngadziore was denied bail on Monday after a magistrate said he was a threat to public safety.
- MUM OF THREE, (31) NHS ROTHERHAM OPERATING DEPARTMENT worker chased down street and stabbed to death with machete by estranged husband (41)
The revelations came after the Chairman of the Public Accounts Committee Tendai Biti grilled the Minister of Transport Joe Biggie Matiza on Monday.
Seasoned journalist Brezhnev Malaba said the corruption at ZINARA was astonishing.
“The pampered managers were paid US$25 000 in “hairdressing allowances”. This is according to the 2017 audit. And this is happening in a country that’s failing to buy simple painkillers and latex gloves for public hospitals.
“The corruption at Zinara is astonishing, even by Zimbabwean standards. Each director got US$4 000 to buy gym equipment for their private use at home. At the same time, these directors were being paid “gym membership allowances”. Do we have a govt in this country?” Byo24