- BULAWAYO to end refuse collection from Mahatshula, Woodville, Killarney, Emhlangeni and parts of the CBD due to fuel shortages
- DUMISO DABENGWA'S MOTHER was shot dead in cold blood Rhodesian Special Branch forces in 1978 in Gwatemba
- Parirenyatwa Group of Hospitals gives an update on explosion at Parirenyatwa hospital
- EX- (Zinara) boss Chitukutuku's US$20m assets frozen as he is given a 30-day ultimatum to account for everything by High Court judge Justice Erica Ndewere
- Tearful Britains 2nd female PM, Theresa May will resign as Prime Minister and Conservative Party leader on 7 June 2019.
The revelations came after the Chairman of the Public Accounts Committee Tendai Biti grilled the Minister of Transport Joe Biggie Matiza on Monday.
Seasoned journalist Brezhnev Malaba said the corruption at ZINARA was astonishing.
“The pampered managers were paid US$25 000 in “hairdressing allowances”. This is according to the 2017 audit. And this is happening in a country that’s failing to buy simple painkillers and latex gloves for public hospitals.
“The corruption at Zinara is astonishing, even by Zimbabwean standards. Each director got US$4 000 to buy gym equipment for their private use at home. At the same time, these directors were being paid “gym membership allowances”. Do we have a govt in this country?” Byo24