- 'COURT UPHOLDS charges against this flag Mawarire, trade unionists Mutasa and Moyo, of trying to subvert a constitutionally elected government'
- SADC REGION DECLARE 25 th October as solidarity day against sanctions on Zimbabwe , and war vets recommend anti-sanctions holiday on 25 th October
- ' A BULAWAYO TOUT (33) KILLED his cousin (40) with an iron bar and broomstick then reported to police that he had found him dead.'
- ZANU PF dep youth league leader Matutu says Prof Moyo has lost relevance and is a useless and permanent fugitive.
- Coltart says Mnangagwa's intensifying of crackdown against the opposition, use of brute force to crush people's dissent indicates gvt fear of the new wave
The revelations came after the Chairman of the Public Accounts Committee Tendai Biti grilled the Minister of Transport Joe Biggie Matiza on Monday.
Seasoned journalist Brezhnev Malaba said the corruption at ZINARA was astonishing.
“The pampered managers were paid US$25 000 in “hairdressing allowances”. This is according to the 2017 audit. And this is happening in a country that’s failing to buy simple painkillers and latex gloves for public hospitals.
“The corruption at Zinara is astonishing, even by Zimbabwean standards. Each director got US$4 000 to buy gym equipment for their private use at home. At the same time, these directors were being paid “gym membership allowances”. Do we have a govt in this country?” Byo24