- BETWEEN 50 000 AND 100 000 ZIMBABWEANS WILL DIE OF CORONAVIRUS in the next months, Bulawayo Mpilo Clinical Director Solwayo Ngwenya has foretold.
- INFORMATION MINISTRY PERMANANT SECRETARY NICK MANGWANA has hinted at a total lockdown of Harare and Bulawayo following a spike in Covid-19 positive cases in the two cities.
- A SENIOR Zimbabwe Revenue Authority (Zimra) Bulawayo, manager died on Sunday after being diagnosed with Coronavirus.
- MDC ALLIANCE LEADER, NELSON CHAMISA IN media backlash after addressing his inaugural e-rally using Shona language and failing to be inclusive. on Sunday.
- A POLICE OFFICER , Constable Cosmas Kwangwari, based at Chivhu Police Station died on the spot on Friday after he was run over by a haulage truck which had six passengers on board and was evading a roadblock at the 136-kilometre peg along the Harare-Masvingo Highway.ble
An advert at a health institution which has gone viral online advises patients that expired pills for treating HIV have been given another shelf life and will be the given to patients.
The advert says, “The Tenolam which expired in June 2018 was tested and approved. Its shelf life has now been extended to 30 July 2019.”
Tenolam are used for the treatment of human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infection in adults and adolescents aged over 12 years. He medivation contains the active substances lamivudine and tenofovir disoproxil fumarate. Source – Byo24