- ESTRANGED WIFE OF BRIG GEN MUTISI , ex Zim Consolidated Diamond Company (ZCDC) audit executive Dr Cleopatra Mutisi is facing murder charges
- AT LEAST SIX BILLS, lapsed after the august House failed to debate and pass them and dozed off during the First Session of the Ninth Parliament.
- MDC SEEKS HIGH COURT ORDER TO INTERDICT Home Affairs minister Mathema, Police Com-Gen Matanga and Officer Commanding Police Harare Central District from threatening the MDC party’s employees and interfering with the MDC business at Morgan Richard Tsvangirai House in Harare.
- DOCTORS AGAINST CONTROVERSIAL CORONERS OFFICE BILL AS IT VIOLATES their independence of conducting post-mortems without duress, ministerial directives and gives room to false reports
- TENDA BUS SERVICE OWNER, ERNEST MUNGWARI (72) arrested on allegations of obstructing the police and Zimbabwe Revenue Authority (Zimra) officials from confiscating goods smuggled into the country.
An advert at a health institution which has gone viral online advises patients that expired pills for treating HIV have been given another shelf life and will be the given to patients.
The advert says, “The Tenolam which expired in June 2018 was tested and approved. Its shelf life has now been extended to 30 July 2019.”
Tenolam are used for the treatment of human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infection in adults and adolescents aged over 12 years. He medivation contains the active substances lamivudine and tenofovir disoproxil fumarate. Source – Byo24