- Basic Instructions Before leaving Earth (Bible 37) ROMANS 2 God's righteous judgement
- MDC SG Mwonzora has declared all suspensions and expulsions made ahead of MDC's May elective congress null and void.
- Chivayo absolved by court of any criminal liability in the US$5,6 million fraud charge involving Zimbabwe Power Company (ZPC)’s Gwanda solar project.
- CHOLERA FEARS, no clean water stagnant water, not draining, decomposing bodies floating in Manicaland
- Whole village, police station and government complex at Rusitu in Chimanimani swept away by cyclone floods, many dead, several missing.
Mazoe dam, built in 1918 to irrigate citrus plantations i the Mazoe valley, was grabbed by the former First lady Grace Mugabe, but Mnangagwa, Zanu pf stalwart and securocrat regime has repossessed the Mazoe dam and its now officially a government asset again and for all Zimbabweans, not a personal Mugabe family asset. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya